Great Results

Options
OH MY GOSH!! i am SOOOOOO excited everyone is wanting to do this! Now lets do this and lose those last 10 lbs!!! :) Whoo hoo!!!

Replies

• TheMiddlePath
    TheMiddlePath Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to do this - but it seems like I'm only losing 1lb a week :/ I'm exercising daily and most days I am a few hundred calories under my goal. Any tips? I'd love to boost things up and lose 10lbs in March!

Thanks,
    Melody
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    you should try it anyway if you don't lose 10lbs in the month it will at least keep you focused on your daily routine so its a win win
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I lose weight pretty slowly but I am going to work extra hard in March and give this a shot :)
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    I would LOVE to do this - but it seems like I'm only losing 1lb a week :/ I'm exercising daily and most days I am a few hundred calories under my goal. Any tips? I'd love to boost things up and lose 10lbs in March!

Thanks,
    Melody

Well one thing I would do is, switch up your exersise, or do different strength training. Muscle confusion will do wonders, and boost your metabolism! :)
  • KrHolmes
    Options
    Sounds good to me.
  • KrHolmes
    Options

Thanks,
    Melody

Melody: How many calories do you have left over at the end of the day? You should try to use them all. I know it's tempting to limit your intake, but to lose weight you have to eat. It's very deceiving....your body might actually need those extra calories to let go of stored fat. I know it sounds backwards, but give it a try.

Also...how is your water intake? I find it hard to get all my water in. I have to make a conscious effort to drink water. I just don't get thirsty! It's just a good way to help your body flush out the bad stuff. If you're losing 1lb. a week that is still pretty good. I am at a stand still right now so I'm cracking down on my calories even more so than normal, and increasing my exercise!
  • Nicole4981
    Nicole4981 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am new to this and just needed something to help me keep going I'm on my 4th week of Insanity and I can tell I have lost some inches but the weight seems to be sticking :(
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    HEY GUYS, THIS TOPIC IS FOR OUR WEIGH INS EVERY FRIDAY, IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING ABOUT IT YOU CAN GO TO THIS TOPIC =))

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/505051-weigh-ins

FOR EASY ACCESS ON OUR INFORMATION..

I hope it's ok to you MS. FITNESSGLAMOUR??? =)
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    HEY GUYS, THIS TOPIC IS FOR OUR WEIGH INS EVERY FRIDAY, IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING ABOUT IT YOU CAN GO TO THIS TOPIC =))

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/505051-weigh-ins

FOR EASY ACCESS ON OUR INFORMATION..

I hope it's ok to you MS. FITNESSGLAMOUR??? =)

Of course it's okay :):)
  • MurphysLaw73
    MurphysLaw73 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to the challenge. I NEED a jump on my weight loss. Thanks for putting thengroup together
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Weighed myself this morning when I got up and discovered I've somehow managed to lose 8.5lbs! (my ticker is registering it at 9lbs though, so I guess it doesn't understand decimanls).

I am absolutely over the moon and resolved to keep up the good work. :)

18176012.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • tanigrrrrr
    tanigrrrrr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 17lbs in 5 weeks... Im feeling doubtful - first weigh in on Sunday ..... gah, so close to that 1st major goal :|

Does anyone else make huge goals like this?