Introduce Yourself!

Options

Replies

• amgilman87
    amgilman87 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I actually just started this a couple weeks ago. Hoping I can join in even though I'm 9 days in. I only do the video 3 or 4 times a week and then do other workouts on the other days, so I should be complete with the video at the end of March.

SW 2/1- 150
    CW 2/22- 144
    GW-125

Height- 5'3
  • pinkydoodles
    pinkydoodles Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi

i am sarah, i've ordered shred & it should be here tomorrow, so am pleased i have found this group.

my ideal goal would be to weigh 139lbs, and i am 5'4ft.

am strangely looking forward to starting this :)

please feel free to add me as a friend too to keep us motivated

good luck everyone x
  • FitNFab160
    FitNFab160 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

This is my first time doing a Jillian Michael's DVD and I'm super excited. I have 60lbs to lose so this will be a great start!
  • chloe65
    Options
    Hi! I started the 30 Day Shred about a month ago, but only did it for a couple of days. I'm hoping by joining this group I will be more motivated to stick with it! I've lost 3 pounds towards my 30 pound weight loss goal.
  • MellyMartinson
    MellyMartinson Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Melissa. I am from Wyoming. I have 2 young boys so I don't make nearly enough time for myself. My HW is 283 YIKES. MY Current weight is 267 and my goal weight is 170. I have a long way to go but I am taking it in 10 lbs mile stones. I joined MFP in December 2011 and have lost 16 lbs. I was off the wagon for about 2 weeks when a family memeber passed away but now I am back on ready to make some huge life changes.
  • LaPati
    LaPati Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Patty, I live in CA and I'm turning 30 next month. I have been doing the shred level 1 off and on for about a month now, usually 2-3 times/wk. Am starting it tonight and hope to do it every day for the next month. I am joining the group so I can have some accountability, am looking forward to all of us achieving great results!
  • eleslie1989
    eleslie1989 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hey all :)

Im Emma from sunny old Scotland...ahhaahaa NOT.

well im 22, work part time in a bakery....not good but iv been good since starting here. also have applied for new jobs to get me away from the temptaion as i only need a part time job since im going to study psychology :)

my current weight is 203lbs and im aiming to lose about 6lbs a month, want to tone up at same time and take the wightloss slow to keep my skin tight.

i dont have an end goal as yet i just want to be happy and healthy and LOOK healthy. not too skinny.

feel free to add me as a friend

thanks for reading :) (i know i can ramble on lol)
  • ArmyWifee21
    Options
    I'm 5'1 at 150lbs at 21..... but had 2 kids in 2 years to my husband so now im trying to lose all that baby weight i have gained and the inches also. Just ready to get back to what i was before my 2 kids! Toned and in pretty good shape at 125lb. lol I'm very motivated!!! :)
  • ArmyWifee21
    Options
    Also just bought 30 day shred, buns and thighs and ripped in 30!!! I'm excited to get going on 30 day shred! :)
  • JessicaPiche89
    JessicaPiche89 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hiii :)

My name is Jessica. I am 22 and I have 2 little boys (2.5 and 6 months) I've always been a big girl, but I really need to get serious about losing some weight. I've been doing the 30ds about 5x a week for a couple weeks now and I really enjoy it. I'm still on level 2.

Right now stats-5'2, 243.4lbs. I do weekly weigh-ins on Friday and am starting monthly measurements.

I'm really awful about talking about myself, so if you would like to know anything, let me know or you could add me if you like.
  • feebeast1
    feebeast1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Fiona (or Feebeast to my online pals), I'm 36 (37 in April :( boo! ) and a whole 5'1.5" tall. I'm from "sunny" Scotland (shout out to the other Scottish burds :D lol).

I've already lost 33lb with calorie counting and going to the gym. Hated the gym, gave it up and now swim for 50mins 2 days a week to burn calries - and calorie count.

I would LIKE to lose at least another stone, and NEED to lose 3 inch from my rib cage area to fit into a dress I've bought for my nephews wedding in June! I don't wanna be skinny... not THAT unrealistic! A healthy UK 10-12 dress would suit me (that and looking OK in a bikini - coz I'm going on holiday in August)

Gonna give the 30DS a try in conjunction with a low cal, low carb diet...

Good luck everyone x
  • ttck4eva
    Options
    Hello

I am Tammy 31 years old from York uk.

2 kids 3 & 6. I work full time managing homeless hostels/schemes for teenagers.

I started 30 day shred today but doing the lighter exercises and no weights lol (it was still hard!) plan to ease myself in and start properly with weights march 1st.

Sw 137lb
    Goal weight 120lb

Need all the Motivation I can get!
  • reneealyse
    Options
    Hi I'm Renee and I plan to start the 30 day shred on 1st of March - just two days away! Excited and motivated - hopefully that lasts!

I'm planning on hitting the gym in the morning before work and doing the 30 day shred when I get home from work. Do you think that will be too much? I would take a rest day or two from the gym but not from the 30 day shred
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Count me in! My DVD arrives tomorrow and I can't wait to get started. I was going to go it alone, but I found this group wow...I'm ready......
  • AliciaLucas_72
    AliciaLucas_72 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My name is Alicia I am a mother of 5 gorgeous kids and wife to an equally gorgeous husband I start on MFP last year and fell off the wagon and I'm back on I told myself when I turned 39 this past December that I wanted to be under 200 lbs by my 40 th bday then I would take my weight loss and fitness goals to the next level. AnywayI started 30DS before and did get to level 2 so this time the goal is to complete it.

SW 233
    CW 230
    Mini goal to lose at least 34 lbs by December 2nd 2012
    Ultimate goal to be a smoking hot momma that can run jump and kick booty, i don't know my ultimate goal weight tba

Measurements:
    42 waist
    51 hips
    28 thigh

Good luck to everyone add me if you'd like.
  • SuelaCotton
    SuelaCotton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm extra excited to have found this group. I'm Consuela, a 37 year old mother of 2 boys. I love Jillian's videos, and I'm looking to doing the 30DS with all of you in the month of March!
  • Perfect timing, thx for starting this group. My name is suz and I just bought 30ds, after watching her total body revolutuon ad. This looks similar but less pricey. Hoping we all make it through, Im a little out of shape even though I do cardio. Looking forward to the muscle confusion (famous last words).
  • EQHanks
    EQHanks Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My husband just ordered me 30 ds Amazon prime! So it should be here in 2 days! I'm ready for the challenge! :)

I'm 27, newly married. I do a lot of dance cardiovascular like zumba and I'm looking for an awesome workout to really get me burning!
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

My name is Katie and I have done 30DS once before. I stuck with it because of a group like this and was so proud of myself for finishing it. I have just move to MA and while I'm job searching I figured I should be a little more aggressive on that 40lbs I have to lose -- can't think of a better way to do it!

I don't think that I'm going to do 30 days straight because by the end of the the levels I was hurting (in a bad way) and my intensity definitely suffered :( So I think I will take 1 day off each week and either do the 34DS or the 26DS.

Can't wait (I might not be saying that half way through the first workout hahaha), let's do this!
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have heard great things about this DVD and I am pumped and ready to get started. Don't get me wrong I'm nervous that she will kick my a**. But wanting it and actually doing it are two different stories. What's going to keep me motivated is that my birthday is coming up and all I can do is focus on the big day..... shock the hell out of my family.