Best horror-action movie

Options
What would you say is best horror-action movie?

I actually have a 3 way tie between Resident Evil, Blade and Underworld, Priest is close bhind though I effing love that movie if I had to choose one Id probably go with Blade.

Replies

• Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Hmm... I'm torn between the Alien series, The Thing, or Jarassic Park.

Can Jarassic Park count as horror? I mean it has all the right makings for horror: powerless individuals trying to survive an isolated island with predators that can easly kill them hunt them down.
  • istalkzombies
    istalkzombies Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    hmmm not sure I would probably just call it more adventure than horror personally just cause even when I was little I never got scared of it, I mean they had Jurrasic Park lunchboxes and backpacks for elemtry kids haha I will say I liked the 2nd film "Jurrasic Park: The Lost World" better than the others
  • katsten
    katsten Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    28 Days Later, Blade, Van Helsing, Underworld, to name a few
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

VAN HELSING! Oh MAN! How could I forget about that movie!? I even went as Van Helsing for that Halloween year!
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Loved the Underworld Movies!

Another good series is Resident Evil. Plenty of action to go around!

JM
  • istalkzombies
    istalkzombies Posts: 344 Member
    Options

VAN HELSING! Oh MAN! How could I forget about that movie!? I even went as Van Helsing for that Halloween year!

the ending ruined Van Helsing for me I have a hard time watching now just cause the ending is so disappointing.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options

the ending ruined Van Helsing for me I have a hard time watching now just cause the ending is so disappointing.

I disliked the absolute last 7 minutes of the movie, although the Van Helsing werewolf is one of the coolest werewolves i've ever seen in a movie with werewolves, but what makes up for it is the novelization of the movie which goes into EXTREME detail and does it so much better than the movie. I didnt like the fact that the heroine died, but I'm ok with it after reading the book. If you were to read the book and then try really really hard to imagine the book's ending rather than the movie's then you might enjoy the ending like I had.

Then again, I'm just a sucker for anything related to Kate Beckinsale -_-;

..and werewolves
  • TakeMyWifePlease
    Options
    I thought Doomsday was a really fun mix of action, fantasy and horror.

Predator might be my vote for the best action/horror movie, though.