find new friends :)

Options
Hey everyone,

Thought it would fun if in addition to the group, we all got a few new motivating friends!

I'm looking for someone in a similar situation to mine...a twin, if you will.

female
5ft7
college student
sw: 162
cw: 159
gw: 140

anyone in the same boat?

Replies

• LaurenFerg81
    LaurenFerg81 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also a college student. I do have a two year old and a husband also.

I am 5'5" female
    SW 150
    CW150
    GW140

Good Luck!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Im a college student and work full time, plus trying to win a biggest loser competition that ends the end of march so this group is just what I need for my last month in the competition. It started Jan. 3rd, Im at 19 lbs now, and hopefully tomorrow on weigh in day i lose at least the 1 lb to average 10 lbs per mo so far! So if I can do another 10 the last month I will be so happy!!!
    This is really tough being in 2 college classes too, working full time and at the gym approx 2+ hrs. a day.
    SW: 202
    CW: 183
    GW: 145
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    Sounds fun :-D

My name is Rachel, I'm 24, from Ireland

SW: 203lbs
    cw:195lbs
    gw: 147lbs (for now)
    Ultimate goal: 120-130lbs

Height 5'1
  • shanalivee
    Options
    hello!!!

i am recently married, 25 years old, living in mammoth lakes CA and transitioning jobs! I am on a 1290 cal a day limit and need motivation to work out!

sw 150

cw148

gw 120
  • sweeney65
    Options
    i'm always looking for people to keep me motivated. feel free to friend me.

5'7"
    SW 168
    CW 162
    GW 140
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Hi -

I would love friends to keep me on track!
    I Work part-time and am a mom to 3 kids under 10.

Height - 5'7
    SW - 200
    CW-180
    Goal - 160
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a newbie, both to the group and the site.

My name is Kell and I'm a SAHM to a gorgeous son and wife to a lovely hubby who adores me at any size. I, however, am not happy in my skin and want to do something about it. I want to be able ot take my son swimming without feeling embarrassed or embarrassing him - he's 3-y-o and has never been swimming yet, even though he loves water! (Something I'm very ashamed of.) I'm at my biggest ever. Even when I was pregnant with my son I wasn't as heavy as this, which is quite shocking to me.

Anyway, I think this gorup will help give me the kick-start I need to get on track towards a healthier, slimmer me.

female
    5' 6"
    SAHM and part time bookie
    sw: 224lbs
    cw: 224lbs
    gw: 143lbs

Best of luck to everyone! :)
    18176012.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MumOfGirlsOnly
    MumOfGirlsOnly Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kathleen 28, live in Australia, partnered (13years) 3 gorgeous daughters (12,11 and 2) I recently got to quit my job and be a SAHM for a year woohoo.

5'6
    SW 229 (104.3kg)
    CW 207 (94.1kg)
    GW 150ish (70kg)
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! My name's Sam and my weight has been stuck in the 150s since september!! :( I'm hoping this group can give me some great tips and motivation to get the scale moving again :)

5'2
    HW: 199
    SW:178
    CW: 154
    GW: 125
  • amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Dawn 37 currently in Tennessee. Originally from suburbs of Chicago.
    Mom of 4 between 3-18 and work part time.
    I'm 5'
    SW 199
    CW 187
    GW 130
    Looking for friends to help keep me motivated this time! Feel free to add as a friend.
  • lisaf2
    lisaf2 Posts: 10
    Options
    We're actually pretty similar in statistics haha..

height: 5' 6.5"
    female
    college student
    SW: 173lbs
    CW: 152lbs
    GW: 135-139lbs toned
  • LinLud
    Options
    Hi All - My name is Lindsey, I am born and raised in New Jersey. Looking to find some friends and motivation to help me loose the weight I put on after my wedding last May. Please feel free to add me as a friend, I am new to myfitnesspal.com and would love some support.

Height 5'6"
    SW 155lbs
    CW 151lbs
    GW 135lbs
  • jqf2
    jqf2 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi all,
    I currently live in Michigan. I'm a 25 year old female. I work at an Event Staff company part time and I also go to college full time. I will be graduating at the end of April. Yesterday was kind of my "start"day and I really want to keep the motivation going.

Height: 5'4
    CW: 272.4
    First GW: 240.0
  • jess_fowler
    jess_fowler Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jessica. I'm new to MFP and am a working mom of twin boys. It's very hard for me to find time to exercise so I joined this group for some extra motivation!

Height 5'9"
    SW- 202
    CW- 200
    GW- 150 to 160
  • _AshLynn
    _AshLynn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited about this March 10 lb. challenge. I hope we have a very active and support group with us!

Height: 5'5''

SW: 125lbs.
    CW: 124lbs.
    GW: 111lbs.

Can't wait!
  • BrilliantSugar
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too, my birthday is in the end of the March and I want to use this time to learn to have a new attitude towards food and stop binge eating and letting it get in the way of my life. Seriously I feel like I need to rewire my brain! I'd love to give some mutual support!
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    hey guys! i am Ruffa, feel free to add me!:))

height 5'1

SW: 157
    CW: 152
    GW: 120
  • brittlynn07
    brittlynn07 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Brittany. I'm also a college student.

Height: 5'0"

SW: 235.6
    CW: 235.6
    GW: 125
  • neesa11
    neesa11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys I am a 24 y.o Biology major (graduating this June) and looking for motivating friends :D ... I love to workout ( especially lifting) and have been into lifting for about 3 years now :) My biggest challenge is portion control and not overeating ! I am usually about 142 but I had a very stressful last 6 months and fell off the wagon so I am trying to revamp my metabolism and gain all my muscle back! This months going to be great!

5'6''
    CW 155
    GW 145 by April 1st but 135 by May 1st
  • ltparker
    ltparker Posts: 32
    Options
    Royal, full-time job, part-time college student and wife to a great husband. We both need to lose weight and get healthy. I figure I take the first steps hubby will follow suit!

Height: 4'11"

SW: 203
    CW: 203
    Ultimate GW: 135