How's everyone doing?

Options
ecp2698
ecp2698 Posts: 267 Member
Looks like we, myself included, have been slacking on posting here! How is everyone liking X2 so far? What phase are you in and how long are you going to stay in it?

I am in the third week of phase two, and I am not sure how long I will stay in it. I am liking doing more lifting, but curious what phase 3 is like.

Replies

• KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I am in Phase 2 and am on week 2. I am planning on staying in this phase for 6 weeks before jumping into Phase 3. I am currently switching out the alternate workouts in the even weeks ... about to start Chest Shoulders / Tri and ab ripper ... yeeee haaaaw !
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I stayed 2 weeks in Phase 3, then went back to Phase 1 - I have a race I'm hoping to PR in two weeks and opted for foundation as I"m doing doubles for performance. I'll stay in P1 for two weeks after my race, then hit phase 2 and 3 again, working back up the ranks of the weights.

I have a half a month for the next three months - and debating running a full marathon in June. I believe I can easily train for it based on running 15 miles consistently now and only needing to train between now and June up to 20 miles before going for the full.

P90X2 has been an incredible program for training. I"m thinking of dropping 2 days of running and 1 day of biking to do Asylum at home instead. My last half, I'd only done Insanity and Asylum and ran 1 day so this may be a good plan for the remainder of March.
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 3rd week of Phase two. I uped all weights last night in shoulders and arms and my ballance is really improving. Taking the kids to disney for Easter so I'll be ready!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    We're in the 2nd week of phase three. We only did phase two for three weeks. I think this is going to be a three week phase as well. There are only about three DVD's that I really like. I can't stand PAP lower; however I like PAP upper. I prefer this yoga over the original yoga. I like the original plyometrics over Plyocide. My husband and I want to focus on burning more calories. Neither of us have a problem with putting on muscle and strength. X2 was great for balance, hopefully I'll get a chance to work on that some more. After we finish up X2 we're going back to Insanity and jogging more.
  • Rappla88
    Rappla88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I missed last week when I was in florida.. so far i've done 2 weeks of phase 2, because i missed a week i'm going to do another 2 weeks of this phase before moving into phase 3.... hopefully today getting back on track, it's hard after being away for a week to get yourself back in the swing of things...
  • murf19
    Options
    I'm finishing Phase 2 this week. I'll head into Phase 3 which will take me to Easter.
  • murf19
    Options
    I'm finishing Phase 2 this week. I'll head into Phase 3 which will take me to Easter.

Decided to do phase 2 one more week. I'll do phase 3 for 3 weeks