Where is your favorite outdoor place to exercise in Milwauke

Options
Hello, my name is Crystal.:flowerforyou:
I just moved here within the past couple of years but so far I'm loving Milwaukee. I love the lake and the trails a long the lake. I took my bicycle out and tried to ride down by the lake as much as possible this past summer. Where is your favorite outdoor place to exercise in Milwaukee??

Replies

• mensa810
    mensa810 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Really can't go wrong with any of the parks. Whitnail Park in Hales Corners is nice.
  • diana_marie8302
    diana_marie8302 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I used to live on the east side and had quick access to the lake. I loved going for a walk or jog down there. I now live in Greenfield and need some ideas also. I live near Wilson Park so I may try that out. Not too far from Konkol park either.
  • FlTGlRL
    FlTGlRL Posts: 239
    Options
    I'm from Chicago so Milwaukee is totally new to me. I haven't been to any of these places.
    Thanks for sharing, I'll definitely check them out!:wink:
  • diana_marie8302
    diana_marie8302 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I used to live in Chicago too. Love it there! Milwaukee has some perks too, of course with it being much much smaller than Chicago, there aren't as many. lol ;) If you check out the Milwaukee County Parks website, you should be able to find a good list of places to try and parks that have trails.
  • FlTGlRL
    FlTGlRL Posts: 239
    Options
    I used to live in Chicago too. Love it there! Milwaukee has some perks too, of course with it being much much smaller than Chicago, there aren't as many. lol ;) If you check out the Milwaukee County Parks website, you should be able to find a good list of places to try and parks that have trails.

I almost like the smallness of Milwaukee, it sure makes a cleaner city, that's for sure!
    Thank you for the advise though, I definitely check it out :wink:
  • britneyanne2020
    Options
    On bradford beach deffinitll. But in the colder seasons i like to go to crystal ridge and snow board or ski for a work out . If anyone is into outdoorsy work outs and sport or looking to be lets make a indoor soccer vball or bball co ed team here in milwaukee

Please anyone let me know if you wanna put a team together :wink:
  • jebreject
    jebreject Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love riding my bike on the Oakleaf Trail! Also, Lake Park is absolutely beautiful.
  • darwinforyou
    darwinforyou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I second the Oak Leaf trail.....

I tend to use that more than anything else. I use it for running, biking or just taking my dog for a walk.....plus it goes for miles and also is part of the Root River parkway too - so you can hit so many parks depending on how far you go.