What's the 1st thing you think of in the morning?

Options
What's the 1st thing you think of in the morning?

Replies

• gooseafur
    gooseafur Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    What kind of good choices to make for breakfast...this sets me on a positive path for that day. Plus I totally look forward to going to the gym!! Feel the burn lol
  • Charliesuccess
    Charliesuccess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    The first thing I think about is getting on my knees to ask for strength to make it through the entire day with healthy choices. Then I been mentally planning my meals!
  • 65jmh
    65jmh Posts: 9
    Options
    Honestly, a cup of coffee and some wake up time.
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    My sweet guy because I always have a good morning text from him! Then...... I pee.
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    The first thing I think about is getting on my knees to ask for strength to make it through the entire day with healthy choices. Then I been mentally planning my meals!

Same here! I know I can't do this on my own!!!
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Spending some time with my God!!! Asking the Holy Spirit to fill me, and spend the day with me..so I can make it through the day!
  • traceyjayne64
    Options
    whether me and hubby have time to have a 'quickie' before he rushes off to work :laugh:
  • kcragg
    kcragg Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Probably not much for about the first 15 minutes... just on auto pilot until I start my workout.
  • Giospro
    Giospro Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The first thing I think of is one of these 30 traits of mine every morning which helps me in my mental game. for being a pro golfer I have to keep a positive attitude and it seen to help me not just in golf but in every day life as well

1. Always have a Positive Attitude 2. Calm 3. Carefree 4. Committed to Club 5. Committed to the Type of Shot 6. Confident 7. Control 8. Definite Game Plan 9. Easy 10. First Impressions 11. Focused 12. Fun 13. Good Rhythm 14. Good Target 15. Good Tempo 16. Good Visualization 17. Great Feel 18. Happy 19. In the Moment 20. M.I.N.N.D.Y-Swing Thought, same as rhythm/tempo 21. Meditation 22. Patient 23. Peaceful 24. Relaxed 25. Resilient 26. Simple 27. Trust your Swing 28. Trust in your Self 29. You like to play in front of people and hear the excitement-Helps on the First Tee Jitters 30. Don't Worry what other people think .
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    these days EATING!!!!
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    paisley2288 actually reminded me that i usually think of peeing before eating!!
  • lhall71373
    Options
    well, before I even get out of bed I usually think, "ugh, is that really my alarm going off already?!" Then I think that it's a good thing I decided to do my exercise regimen in the evening because with my fibromyalgia, mornings are really difficult and I am very slow moving!!