Day 23

Options
Another day is here! it doesnt matter where you were yesterday...today is here with a clean slate!

It takes 21 days to make a habit....what habits have you picked up? Gotten rid of?

I can feel my quads today! I forgot how awesome it is to feel the soreness brought on by a good strength training. All day I will be reminded that I changed a little for the good!

its your day....what are you gonna do to make the changes you want become a reality?

Replies

• brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi Deana! I'm going to drink all my water today...It seems like such a small step...but I still struggle. I am going to see this journey through to the end...baby steps and all ! :wink: P.S. You are doing great ! :flowerforyou:
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Thanks Beth!

Day by day is the best way! Work on water today and tomorrow and one day it won't take any thought. Inch by inch it's a synch!

I was busy tonight from the second I got home. I didn't get a workout in and eating was less than stellar. Upcoming TOM has me foraging for all sorts of crap. Sorry to our men for the TMI... lol

I still feel good about the day. Feeling the muscles still and tomorrow I will do it again! Gonna build me some muscle and put them to work burning some fat!

Have a great night!.....if you're even listening. This is a quiet group!