Set your walking & exercise goal & log here 2/27-March 4th

Options
lstnlondry
lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
Welcome! Log your goals for the week here & post them daily!
My goals are to get back on track with my miles & calories burned!! I will log 50+ miles by walking, jogging or working out in the gym this week!

Replies

• lstnlondry
    Options
    Today I logged week 2/day 2 of my c25k! Of course my trusty dog had to come along so along with our morning routine we added some after dinner walking which totaled 6.68 miles.
  • TrekCat
    TrekCat Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Goals for the week;

Swimming 200 yards and cool down 100 yards 3xwk
    Bike 4 miles 3x wk
    Walk 5min/Jg 2min for 30min 3xwk

Above is per a Beginners Triathlon Training schedule - so it is the minimum

I actually hope to bike and run/walk more than this during the week. But I am such a terrible swimmer that I can only commit to the schedule that helps me build the swimming.

So far I did the walk/jog for 6 miles - but it took me an hour and a half - and a one hour bike class since it is pouring rain tonight. No swimming yet, I hope to swim tomorrow
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    Awesome Trekcat!! I admire you!!

Today my & B walked 3.35 miles in the freezing cold. I took it easy as I am not sure if I'm coming down with something.
  • TrekCat
    TrekCat Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I hate it when that happens! You finally get going and - Bam! - you are sick. Hope it gets better quick!
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    I need to reset my goals. This week I will try for 25 miles. Today we walked for 5.67 miles.
  • KiiAttitude
    KiiAttitude Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    walked 5 & 1/2 hours on my day off this week totalled 17 miles that day! in total i reckon with my running ive managed to get to about 21 miles this week. need to try harder
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    So week 2 of c25k is complete and we logged 2.82 miles.