Is Body Rev right for me?

Options
Hi everyone! (I'm a mfp newbie so forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong area =/ )
I am really wanting to whip my butt into shape and start my weight loss journey. I'm 23 years old, 5'3" and I weigh 140 lbs. I'm not even sure how much I need to lose.. maybe 15-20 pounds. Do you think body rev will work for me? Or should I try JIllian's 30 day shred or Ripped in 30? I know Body Rev is the "extreme weight loss system", just curious if I fall under that category..
Any input/advice?? It would be greatly appreciated!
I am enjoying following along with you all, keep up the great work!!! =)

Replies

• charlene_1980
    Options
    I think it would definitely be a great choice, from my limited experience of 2 weeks with the program lol Since it's so new there aren't any full reviews that I know of, but I'm sure it would whip you into shape and definitely get you closer to your goals...
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You could try one of Jillian's other DVDs first to see if you like her coaching style. That would cost you $10. The Body Revolution will cost you $130, then what if you can't stand her? I really like the JMBR because I know it's not going to be the same workout day after day. There's a front side workout and a back side workout and a Cardio workout - you rotate the three for two weeks then go on to the next level.