Haunted Mazes! What are you looking forward to?!

Options
Mr_Cape219
Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
Hey guys! I know its a bit early to start thinking about haunted mazes, but might as well recall some of the great times you had while we wait!

If anyone in Horror Fans has been to Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights, did you guys check out 'The Wolfman: Curse of Talbot Hall' maze? That is the one that I thought wouldnt get freak me out, but it did!

Replies

• istalkzombies
    istalkzombies Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    We dont really havethat good of a Haunted Maze around here it's ok but geared more toward junior highish kids so its ok for what it is. Im more into the haunted houses/haunted attractions whichever you preffer to call them we got a few pretty awesome ones around here if I had the money to open one though I garauntee it'd at the every least be the best in my state tho haha im more into actual paranormal investigaations
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    We dont really havethat good of a Haunted Maze around here it's ok but geared more toward junior highish kids so its ok for what it is. Im more into the haunted houses/haunted attractions whichever you preffer to call them we got a few pretty awesome ones around here if I had the money to open one though I garauntee it'd at the every least be the best in my state tho haha im more into actual paranormal investigaations

Walkthrough/Maze/Haunted House: whatever you wish to call it. I thought they were called mazes, but I havent been in the horror loop thing for long. (Last October was my first time going to anything like that) I suppose haunted house is a good way to call it. Eitehr way, I cant WAIT for this year, Im goign to go to as many as possible!
  • istalkzombies
    istalkzombies Posts: 344 Member
    Options

Walkthrough/Maze/Haunted House: whatever you wish to call it. I thought they were called mazes, but I havent been in the horror loop thing for long. (Last October was my first time going to anything like that) I suppose haunted house is a good way to call it. Eitehr way, I cant WAIT for this year, Im goign to go to as many as possible!

same here man I love goin to them the only issue I have with them is the cost all the ones that are at least half decent are expensive, usually 15-30 per person so its not like most people can throw out that kind of money on a weekly basis ya know
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options

same here man I love goin to them the only issue I have with them is the cost all the ones that are at least half decent are expensive, usually 15-30 per person so its not like most people can throw out that kind of money on a weekly basis ya know

oh yea thats true. Ive only been to the theme park one (Universal Studios') so thats like $50 for 6 mazes/walkthroughs plus scare zones and rides. Its a pretty done deal if you think of it as every individual walkthrough with an admission of around $20 bucks each. IF you are ever around Hollywood during October, I reccomend that you come to either Universal Studios or Knott's Scary Farm. I think those are good values because they have multiple walkthroughs. But the local organizations that rent out abandoned buildings probably give you a more 'raw' scare versus the company's special effects scare. I dunno
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    We don't have anything good around here, just a handful of corn mazes. I'll enjoy reading about other's fun though!

JM
  • katsten
    katsten Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    We have a haunted ship display about 60 miles away, but I have yet to be there. We also have Field of Screams.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    We have a haunted ship display about 60 miles away, but I have yet to be there. We also have Field of Screams.

Haunted Ship? Really cool! I've never been to a corn field maze. I imagine those are pretty creepy during Halloween, espcially since theyre pretty creepy on their own.
  • TakeMyWifePlease
    Options
    There is a street in the Canadian side of Niagara Falls that is lined with Haunted Houses, wax museums, a Ripley's museum, a museum of murderers, and all sorts of of other fun stuff. It might just be the most fun street in the world for people who love that kind of stuff. To top it all off there is a giant sculpted Frankenstein eating a cheeseburger on top of the Burger King on the corner.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    There is a street in the Canadian side of Niagara Falls that is lined with Haunted Houses, wax museums, a Ripley's museum, a museum of murderers, and all sorts of of other fun stuff. It might just be the most fun street in the world for people who love that kind of stuff. To top it all off there is a giant sculpted Frankenstein eating a cheeseburger on top of the Burger King on the corner.

Dang, gotta get myself to the north side of Niagra Falls then lol