Food diaries

Options
I used to get lost in the normal style headings for my food diary on here and used to end up following a calorie controlled diet instead of slimming world. So after my honeymoon I decided to change all my headings to suit slimming world. Has anyone else done the same? Feel free to look at my diary for understanding.

Replies

• tangerine81
    Options
    I have just added you as i really need help with this. Am rejoining my local slimming world next Thursday (im on holiday from tomorrow until then)
  • EmmaShorter
    Options
    Yeah no worries as i said in the introductions post have a look at my diary
  • StephieWillcox
    StephieWillcox Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I like your way of doing your food diary, but i get confused if i dont put my meals in together. I follow the red plan and just record everything like usual and use the food notes section to detail my healthy a and b choices and Syns.

I think my diary is public in case anyone wants to look :)
  • vanderandkarl
    Options
    i have the slimming world heading in my diary too it was seeing yours like, that i changed mine x

uch better this way x
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I used to get lost in the normal style headings for my food diary on here and used to end up following a calorie controlled diet instead of slimming world. So after my honeymoon I decided to change all my headings to suit slimming world. Has anyone else done the same? Feel free to look at my diary for understanding.

your diary isnt public so i couldnt see it.