Burger Fuel

Options
hailzp
hailzp Posts: 903 Member
Hello. Any of you New Zealanders know where to find the nutritional information for burger fuel? It doesn't say o the website. I don't have it often but if I do I want to make sure it is accurate.

Replies

• hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    bump?
  • mellygates22
    Options
    Sorry burger fuel is about a half hour drive for me so dont go, maybe next time your in you could ask? Menu? On the box?
  • piercedbeautynz
    piercedbeautynz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I have had the same problem with burgerfuel - I even tweeted them and asked about their nutritional info. They were pretty helpful so I will give them credit for that but long story short, their nutritional info doesn't exist. :( I am just doing my best to guess. I get it without cheese and get the aoli in a tub so I can decide how much I want on.
  • daryll77
    Options
    I sent them an email at the beginning of Feb and got this reply:

**Thank you for your email regarding Nutritional Information.

Gathering nutritional information for all of our products is a lengthy and costly process, we are a small team at BurgerFuel head office and as of the moment we haven’t had the resources to complete all nutritional information for all of our products.

As we add to our menu we have been slowly gathering this information (see attached for our fenders and information regarding our chips). Hopefully in the foreseeable future we can compile all this information together and release to the public. As we continue to grow internationally this is defiantly a goal for us.

We stand by our products and believe our burgers are the best out there, we believe this because we use butterfly cut chicken breast for our chicken, 100% pure ground beef, fresh lettuce, tomatoes and onions cut and made daily as well as real ingredients in our vege patties and wholemeal buns for our buns, therefore providing a healthier alternative to the patties, buns and fillings other companies use.

If you're concerned but still want to enjoy BurgerFuel, feel free to ask in store to remove items such as Aioli, relish or cheese. This will help to reduce the Energy and Sugar intake. We can also do an oxygen burger, which is a bun less burger, just ask the guys in store.

Hope this information helps.**

As I'm only at the start of my journey I am trying to be as accurate as possible when recording my food so unfortunately Burger Fuel is off the menu for me at the moment, which is a shame because it's my favourite!
  • KahuNZ
    KahuNZ Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Sounds a bit of a copout by Burgerfuel to me. I can't see that it would be that hard to do - We all do it here on MFP for our own diaries. Best if you are trying to lose weight to stay away from takeaways and have home cooked meals. The occasional treat is ok.
  • daryll77
    Options
    I agree - both to BurgerFuel's copout and to the occasional takeaways!
  • AriadneSnow
    AriadneSnow Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Yeah, with a takeaway place like Burger Fuel, if I don't know the nutritional content I'm not eating it. I probably wouldn't eat it anyway though!
  • emmaskye15
    emmaskye15 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yeah I also had this problem! Its crap really I dont see why they cant do it! But............... The oxygen burger sounds a-mazing :D
  • madisons_mummy
    madisons_mummy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Is it compulsory by law to have nutritional information? If it is we could email them stating this :P I really want to know what I can get from there as my treat. I see there is chicken fenders on the MFP food database but I have no idea how accurate it is?
  • amandanzgirl
    amandanzgirl Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    It really annoys me Burgerfuel dont have kj/ cal info on their website. It's the one thing my work always has as work 'shouts', so sometimes I cant avoid it.

I only ever have the 'slick chick', so usually record it as ' small chicken burger', then add extra 'aoli' to my diary.