What are you having for desert and how many calories?

Options
toque88
toque88 Posts: 113 Member
What are you having for desert and how many calories does it cost? (calories - the new currency....) Need new ideas before I eat an entire box of Girl Scout cookies! :explode:

Replies

• Mabohlale
    Mabohlale Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    IF I let myself have dessert ... which is rare ... it is usually a marshmallow for 25 calories or a single square of Cadbury chocolate for 30 calories. Tonight is my husband's birthday party, so I am doing a sliver (and I do mean SLIVER ... see through if I can cut it that thin) of chocolate cake ~ probably around 200 calories worth. =)
  • CailleachBeara
    CailleachBeara Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    If I'm craving something sweet I stick with either fruit (plums, pears or apples) of I have a good a quality probiotic yoghurt, full fat. I never touch that low fat stuff as it's loaded with sugar and just triggers your sugar cravings.
  • Cheryl943
    Options
    3 2 1 mug cake 100 calories and so yummy
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Sugar free chocolate pudding with walnuts or bananna on top with a dab of lite whipped cream. Or and ounce or two of dark chocolate. I gave up sweets for lent, so 33 days left until I do than again.
  • snelson1966
    snelson1966 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate, I love the Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes from the WWW.skinnytaste.com site, they are 104 calories each, I also love the Pink Lemonaide Cupcake from the same site, I think it was around 100 calories too. Good luck
  • snelson1966
    snelson1966 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    BTW, the old me could eat a whole sleeve of the "Do-si-dos" in a blink, this year it's "Do-si-don't" for me, I didn't order any for myself this year, my order went to the VA hospital.
  • 77Maria
    77Maria Posts: 90
    Options
    I have found a couple of things to help.

1) Special K cereals 1/2 cup cereal and 1/4 - 1/2 cup skim or 1 % milk
    omg....late at night this rocks and helps me to sleep. Probably around 100 cals. You can munch on just the cereal and not have the milk fyi.

2))Weight watchers ice cream bars. 100 cals

3) 1 packet of oatmeal mmmmm approx 100 cals
  • mamadragon
    mamadragon Posts: 110
    Options
    skinny cow ice cream - forgot how many calories...... healthy choice fudge bars - 100 calories ........ jello puddings fat free snacks - 60 calories
  • Cheryl943
    Cheryl943 Posts: 83
    Options
    3 2 1 carrot mug cake approx 100 yummy calories
  • NonnyK
    NonnyK Posts: 35 Member
    Options

I love this too.....my favorite is strawberry cake with sugar free jello and fat free cool whip!!!
  • NonnyK
    NonnyK Posts: 35 Member
    Options

I love this too.....my favorite is strawberry cake with sugar free CHocolate jello and fat free cool whip!!!