New Jillian Dvds on it's way!Are you ready?!

Options
Ladies and Gentleman ;)! In case we have a male in our group :)!

May I present you *drumroll*
Jillian Michaels Extreme Shed & Shred DVD
http://jillianmichaels.shop.sportstoday.com/Dept.aspx?cp=14308_39474&src=WAFTJMA0032

The facts:
Jillian Michaels Extreme Shed & Shred is a fat-blasting, total body workout designed to help you drop pounds and get SHREDDED fast! This exciting fusion style workout blends everything from kickboxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to yoga and weight training in order to get you in incredible shape quickly while you have fun doing it. There are two 45-minute workouts that range in difficulty level, offering everything from intermediate to advanced moves while giving modifications for the beginner and the extreme athlete looking for a challenge. So, whether you are looking to drop 50 lbs or get in the best shape of your life, Jillian Michaels Extreme Shed & Shred will deliver on it's promise of insane ripped results in a hurry.

Sounds very promising! Especially the combination of the best of the bests!!!

Coming out March 6th:

Jillian Michaels Kickbox FastFix DVD
http://jillianmichaels.shop.sportstoday.com/Product.aspx?cp=14308&pc=JIAM245&src=WAFTJMA0034

The facts:
Jillian Michaels Kickbox FastFix is a total body workout that will fix your physique fast!! These quick-paced workouts will blast off the fat while toning your entire body. Jillian Michaels Kickbox FastFix consists of three 20-minute Kickboxing routines. Workout 1 focuses on toning the upper body, Workout 2 is going to tone and sculpt the lower body, and Workout 3 really zeroes in on the abs, all while melting of the fat with wild and fun kickboxing cardio. Never Kickboxed before? Don t worry! Jillian has included a tutorial video that helps you get familiar with the moves so you can perfect your form before beginning exercising. So what are you waiting for? Get in sick shape and start kicking butt today!

OMG I can't wait!!! which one would you guys like to do when we are done with 6w6p? :heart:
Thanks for your attention :blushing: Haru

Replies

• Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I really fancy Extreme Shed & Shred. I like the sound of that one.
  • HotHol
    HotHol Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I started extreme shred this week and I LOVE IT!!
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I think imma go for extreme shed n shred
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    i saw this online recently. i'd be down to try it. i want to finish 6 pack in 6 weeks first though.