my surgery was .....................................

Options
APPROVED, march 14th, liquid diet starts tomorrow, I cried tears of joy and jumped up and down. Life is good, god is good, you all are great.

Mary

Replies

• BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    congrats. :)
  • mfisher16508
    mfisher16508 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    thank you!!!
  • hhamilton1203
    hhamilton1203 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS ! i know the roller coaster we all have to go thru to get insurance to approve the surgery. I am happy for you. good luck.
  • mfisher16508
    Options
    thank you it means alot.
  • skatermom503
    Options
    OMG! You are on the home stretch! The 14th will be here before you know it. The surgery isn't bad and they will keep you comfy afterwards. Make sure you get up and WALK as soon as they give you the okay! My surgery was Oct. 14 and 14 is my lucky number so happy to share it with you.
  • skatermom503
    Options
    Oh, and you may gain some weight in the hospital but don't panic. It is the IV fluids and will come off within a week at the most. I gained more than most (15#!!!!) but I'm the type that retains the Pacific Ocean. Don't think you'll retain that much but just don't want you to faint when you jump on the scale as soon as you get home!!! :)
  • mamaholt80
    Options
    Great news,congratulations!!!
    My insurance approved me right away,I had no problems with them.
    Good Luck! :smile:
  • risskie
    risskie Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    ***************************YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH******************
    and to coin an OLDIE-MOLDY phrase - ' it will be the first day of the rest of your (NEW) life '
    Congrats and Good Luck,
    Christine
  • jmurphyaz
    Options
    YAY!!!! What fabulous news!
  • tessanne10
    tessanne10 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! My surgery is the day before your's, it is a new brginning for both of us.
  • mfisher16508
    Options
    omg we can help eachother along, add me as a friend.....this will be super cool and way fun!!