Not long until we start!!

Options
GMC_81
GMC_81 Posts: 193 Member
Soon be March 1st and the Challenge will begin.

Is anyone dreading a particular day? Any that look really interesting for you?

Not heard of bodyrock.tv so am going to look for that now.

Hope everyone is ok and well.

Replies

• sweeney65
    Options
    the 'no processed foods' day is gonna be really hard for me. i'll have to start planning for that now. i'm also not quite sure what i'm going to do for 'play a sport for 45 minutes' either. anyone have suggestions?
  • Ayeeemeh
    Ayeeemeh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    you can go to the park and play frisbee or something?
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    the 'no processed foods' day is gonna be really hard for me. i'll have to start planning for that now. i'm also not quite sure what i'm going to do for 'play a sport for 45 minutes' either. anyone have suggestions?

yay! no processed foods was mine haha. I wanted a good food challenge in there. it'll be hard for me, too.

for the sport - I'm going to say inline skating is a 'sport' and do that. it didn't say team sport.
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Hey guys !

Cant wait to start doing our challenges mega excited will keep me focused, nothing i am dreading really going to try and embrace everything :)
  • jmp33
    jmp33 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I think the hardest for me is going to be the hour of strength training. But I am going to try to do 15min a day to build up to it.
  • Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I think the hardest for me is going to be the hour of strength training. But I am going to try to do 15min a day to build up to it.

I am excited to start also. But I definately agree about the strength training.
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    The hardest for me is the royal burpees!! I'm going to have to start practicing those. lol And the no processed foods is going to be difficult!! Also, added daily challenge: drink your 8 cups of water!
  • najla56
    najla56 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I dread the burpees!! have tried doing them before and failed miserably. I would try practicing them too. and also the pushups. I can do a knee support one alright, but gets my knees shaking on the thought of a full one:embarassed:
  • ljmarceau
    Options
    Don't forget the point is to challenge, not kill your spunk or love, so if something is just too hard or not right for your body, feel free to alter it:)

I'm actually really excited for no process food--but the all those strength training days are going to be killer. I don't think I've ever spent more than ten minutes strength training:p
  • GMC_81
    GMC_81 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Don't forget the point is to challenge, not kill your spunk or love, so if something is just too hard or not right for your body, feel free to alter it:)

Spot on hun, great post :)
  • wd773
    wd773 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Im suuuuupper excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:
  • jodi_bannister
    jodi_bannister Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am really looking forward to my 50 jumping jacks tomorrow : ) x
  • neesa11
    neesa11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    im dreading Zumba I am not a good dancer :(
  • pandie147
    Options
    For me it will most likely be the processed food day. I am not sure yet what I will be eating that day. I need to figure out ahead of time what I will be eating.
  • jmp33
    jmp33 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    im dreading Zumba I am not a good dancer :(

I am not a dancer either but I really enjoy Zumba.
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Well tomorrow is nearly here !

I cant wait think I am going to get up extra early to do the jumping jacks (which I cannot do)

But we will all do this woo :)
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to getting started. Bring on the jumping jacks~
  • realtreegirl
    Options

I'm actually really excited for no process food--but the all those strength training days are going to be killer. I don't think I've ever spent more than ten minutes strength training:p

I agree with you on this! If something is just too hard for you then alter it a little so it works for you!! I am excited to start the challenge!! :) My favorite has to be Zumba :) I already do this a couple times a week so this day will be a breeze. Now the Burpee's I am a little worried about!! What a name for an exercise :)
  • rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Bring on the jumping jacks! One of the things I am actually pretty good at, lol!
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Remember, this doesn't have to be the only exercise that you do for that day! It's just suggestions to change things up a bit so maybe you'll enjoy exercising. I like trying new things.