Is anyone still around?

Options
tpt42087
tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
Well I'm sorry for being MIA. The pass month I've been doing bad sinus infections ear infections and strep throat 3 times and now I throw my ba k out but I'm glad to say that I'm starting to feel better thankfully! There is no way I'm gonna hit my birthday goal weight so I'm thinking if Ivan get another 10-15 off I willbe happy with that. I just wanna hit my Onederland so bad. I guess I need to step up my game and eat less crap more healthy things. I can't wait to go food shopping this weekend i need some fruits in this house and some veggies! Well if you still around let me know how your doing!

Replies

• chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I am still around but I haven't said much recently either. I finally got over the rut I was in after Christmas and started losing again only to come down with a bad case of the 'flu and once again hindering my progress. I didn't exercise for over 2 weeks and only just restarted doing so 2 days ago. I am not looking for a loss this week but hopefully in the coming weeks. Right now I just hope to be 100% myself and not sick so I can get back to exercising and eating right.
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I'm still here...haven't lost anything. I finally got a job...my first ever full time job so my exercise has taken a back seat right now while I get used to my work hours. However, I have a VERY active job so I get quite a workout in at work and my shoulders feel the burn (work at a dairy barn and the milking machines are quite heavy when you're lifting them for hours...)

I am pretty much finished my training hours (I'm taking over a for a guy leaving for New Zealand for 6 months and his last day was today) so starting next week I think I'm doing my full time hours (averaging 45 hours a week). It's gonna be busy...I work two shifts three or four times a week so some days I'll have very little spare time.
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I'm sort of still around, not much time for the message boards and other MFP stuff most of the time lately! I'm still losing but more slowly-I'm starting to have a waist again! Have been having a hard time fitting my running and stuff in. This month and next month will continue to be totally crazy for me and then things should settle down because I'll be moved and DONE my degree!
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I am still around. Just been busy with another challenge on here. Gained 8lbs after Christmas almost have that off now.. Weight loss has been slow but I have been pretty stressed out with 3 jobs and possibly adding a 4th.
    I have adjusted my goals and hope to lose about 10-15lbs by April this just seems more attainable atm. Weight loss is just a slow process for me and I have to accept that.
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm sort of still around, I have been very busy and I was awy for 3 weeks. now Im back and ready to get to my goal. I dont think it will be before spring, but I will love to lose about 15 more lbs for the summer.
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Ugh it's been about 3 weeks since I posted here n I've lost no weight at all. Andi also had step throat again! My sinuses are backed up again. As of Monday I started the gym for 2 hours at a time trying to go at least 4 times a week. Also doing strength training at home n gym. Really trying to break this runt I'm in! I wanna hit my Onderland within the next 7 weeks but not sure I can but I'm gonna try my hardest to hit it!