Still squatin, etc.
  • frogman4591
    frogman4591 Posts: 135
    Options
    I am
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Me!!! Where's today's workout, slut?!!?!?
  • Milletp
    Milletp Posts: 81
    Options
    Present
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    Just joined.
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Im definitely still here. ;)
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm here, but until today, have only looked at the daily challenge, never the other posts.
    Sorry!
  • Milletp
    Milletp Posts: 81
    Options
    Present
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I decided to join a group after seeing someone mention this group on the forums. My name is Katie and I am a 30 year old cube rat. As well as a new mom. While I do try to exercise during my lunch hours, anything will be of a great help. Even if it's just keeping diet and fitness at the forefront of my mind.
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I saw someone mention this in another group (sitting down on the job) and thought I would see what it's all about. JUST joined, but loving what I'm seeing so far!
  • asalikin
    asalikin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just joined!! I've gone thru and copied and pasted your past work outs into an 'all day event (set to free, not busy of course)' in my outlook calendar, until mid june!! I hope to see some more new ones get posted, so I can bump the ones I've already got in there (just in case!) with the current ones! this is a great concept, especially for non-smokers, who can't spare 5mins an hour?? the smokers manage to get out, this way those of us who are (trying to be) healthy have an excuse to get up too!
  • Elizabethawc
    Elizabethawc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just joined, Hoping to get a lot of ideas
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I just joined and have already gotten a few good ideas... need more discreet ones though... :) but at any rate.. HERE!!!

:happy:
  • ShaunRKilroy
    ShaunRKilroy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just joined! I try to work standing up when I can and I walk during lunch, but I'm looking for other things to do for the long amounts of time I have to sit in front of my computer. Looking forward to trying some of this stuff out!
  • kbugsmeemaw
    kbugsmeemaw Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've been gone for a while, but I am back. I love this board and look forward to more great ideas!!! Thanks to everyone...
  • kbugsmeemaw
    kbugsmeemaw Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Still looking for some good office type "mini" workouts...any ideas??
  • kajepo88
    Options
    Hi all, just joined the group. I'd love to do the challenges!