Not long until we start!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Simmie69
    Simmie69 Posts: 72
    Options
    I think the challenge for me will be playing a sport hmmm, not sure about this one.
  • Malisha83
    Malisha83 Posts: 14
    Options
    It's March 1st finally here. I have been so super excited about this challenge and can't wait. I'm a little scard about the strength training. That is going to be tough. Good luck everyone on the jumping jacks.
  • Candice83
    Candice83 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    i cant believe how many people re dreading the no processed foods day... what do you people eat? unless ive got my definition of processed foods wrong? Heres an idea (meal plan for the day)

Breakfast: Berry almond smoothie.

1 cup of so good almond milk
    1 cup of mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries and blackberries)
    1 banana
    4 ice cubes

throw all in a blender and blend til smooth (so yummy)

Lunch: Make a salad with lettuce, carrots, mushrooms, red capsicum, cucumber, red onion, spinach, and either tuna or grilled chicken. Dress it with some garlic mustard balsamic vinegar lemon juice and a tiny bit of brown sugar.

Dinner: Grilled fish or chicken with any kinds of spice or herbs you like and steamed vegetables (carrots, beans, asparagus, corn, broccoli, cauliflower)
  • rdsxgrl28
    rdsxgrl28 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Yep here we go. I am not dreading but gonna have to make some good choices 3/22 to 3/26. We will be in Wash DC for Hockey Camp
  • Candice83
    Candice83 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    i cant believe how many people re dreading the no processed foods day... what do you people eat? unless ive got my definition of processed foods wrong? Heres an idea (meal plan for the day)

1 banana
    4 ice cubes

Lunch: Make a salad with lettuce, carrots, mushrooms, red capsicum, cucumber, red onion, spinach, and either tuna or grilled chicken. Dress it with some garlic mustard balsamic vinegar lemon juice and a tiny bit of brown sugar.

Dinner: Grilled fish or chicken with any kinds of spice or herbs you like and steamed vegetables (carrots, beans, asparagus, corn, broccoli, cauliflower)

i forgot to mention the tsp of honey in the smoothie!.. its not as nice without it
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options

1 banana
    4 ice cubes

i forgot to mention the tsp of honey in the smoothie!.. its not as nice without it

My kind of girl. This is my goal for every day pretty much. I start with a shake as well. However, not every day is a goal day ;-( Some days I fall but there's always tomorrow ;-)
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    im dreading Zumba I am not a good dancer :(

I am not a dancer either but I really enjoy Zumba.
    I tried zumba and fell all over myself and others. But, I have the Zumba for the wii. I'll do that instead of embarassing myself in front of all those coordinated people ;-)