Ideas

Options
If you have some ideas for what types of things we could do... leave them here :)

I'm thinking of like a biggest loser type thing.... but yeah.. TOO MANY IDEAS running around in my head!

Replies

• lrcpt
    lrcpt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know we can do the pounds lost/calories burned competition. Maybe we can have a NSV competition...whoever has the best non-scale victory can win the NSV champion title for the week/month!
  • ChioParis
    ChioParis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Whatever it is, I am so looking forward for some fun competition to keep me motivated!
  • Veta145
    Veta145 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My Sister-N-Law just bought "The Biggest Loser Max Burn" It has a 6 week program I think doing that everyday even though it was hard that I will be able to do it.
  • mommyjgo
    mommyjgo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Happy humpday everyone!! I have a Facebook weight loss page that is coming up on its 1 year anniversary and it's a very supportive community for people looking to lose weight and keep it off! I have lost over 100lbs so far and I love to get the word out and help people who may not know where to start, or feel like they are in a rut. I've been there. NUMEROUS times. This journey is not a race. It's about baby steps, lifestyle changes, and I'd like to hear from you! Please follow this link to my page and Like it! I'm going to be doing a 1kx3 Fitness Challenge! I'm trying to get 1,000 Likes (49 to go!) by my page's 1 year anniversary (August 26th)! You will get to help decide what torture 1,000 of some kind of exercise) I will do to myself too (ie squats, wall-ups, pec-press', crunches, (God forbid) burpees, leg lifts, wall bridges, windshield wipers (with resistence band), toe reaches (on the wall), wall scissors, Wall slide squats etc)!!

https://www.facebook.com/uncensoredmomma