BAG END TO RIVENDELL

Options

Replies

• brandiluharvey
    Options
    I only got in 1.5 miles so I am at Hobbiton hidden as slopes rise and fall.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I put in another 2 miles yesterday - 13.5
  • nuttyengineer
    nuttyengineer Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I only got in 1.5 miles so I am at Hobbiton hidden as slopes rise and fall.

I'm right there with you. I've gone a total of 9.1 miles.
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I ate my frugal meal last night, but haven't quite got tot he next milestone yet.
  • tameko2
    Options
    18.5 miles today (I was on the stationary bike which gets a lot of miles in quick)
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Total miles to date: 368.49 still a ways to go.
  • Darklight464
    Darklight464 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Another 3.5 miles down the road rolling up and down...only 1.5 miles to the end of this bit! I am only counting the miles that I actually run...what is everyone else including?
  • nuttyengineer
    Options
    I've had my frugal supper and am well on the way to Stock Road. 13 miles total.

Right now I'm only including walking as that's the only exercise I'm able to do for an extended period.
  • tameko2
    Options
    4 more miles today which brings me up to 22.5
  • brandiluharvey
    Options
    I finally got some time to myself and made sure that I spent it walking to Mordor.... So I got in another 31/2 miles which puts me at Reach Stock Road.
  • Darklight464
    Options
    6.5 miles run today...so thats the last 1.5 miles of road rolls up and down, then Road zig-zigs to top of a steep bank and goes down for the last time. Can see across Woody End to the River. **THEY STOP TO REST, EAT, and REST more! (ca. 1:30-4:30 p.m.) Sun was beginning to get low as they went down the hill. Followed by Road ahead runs fairly straight and level. Behind them it curves slightly. BLACK RIDER. Sam and Pippin hide in a hollow. Frodo behind tree by road (ca.5 p.m.). Now 1 mile into Keep a stone's throw left of the road...slower going...
  • ViSabbi
    ViSabbi Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I keep on walking but I need to add the distances up to know where I'm at! I feel lost in the woods by the road but I can't wait for the surprise of WHO will be where I will jump back on the road. Ha...!! :)
  • Raukodraug
    Raukodraug Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well after a few days sick last week, I've been back on the road for three days now...

Luckily, we've finally begun to sing and walk the cloven track between tall trees. Only a little further to go and I'll be ready to camp for the first night.
  • Darklight464
    Options
    a short 2 mile walk today...so I have reached the end of Keep a stones throw left of the road...slower going. running day tomorrow so expecting to meet up with the elves!
  • linbee83
    linbee83 Posts: 144
    Options
    I'm at 203.5 miles, which puts me at the eastern edge of the Midgewater Marshes. I can see the Weather Hills!
  • angeldelight13
    angeldelight13 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    aha! iv only just noticed im on day two :drinker: At 21 miles, Hoping to get alot further on these rolling hills by the end of today!
  • brandiluharvey
    Options
    So I finally finished day 1 and I am at 18 miles. So as of right now I am camping and resting. Hope to start on day 2 this evening.
    :love: Everyone seems to be doing an awesome job!!!! So happy to be a part of this group!
  • Darklight464
    Options
    Just over the 40 miles today after my 5.3mile run. Now going off with the Elves!
  • nuttyengineer
    Options
    20.6 miles. I've finished day one and am now on a long stretch of the road rolling up and down.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    95 mi. in.