Level three

Options
Fay64
Fay64 Posts: 49 Member
Completed day 2 level three! (day 22!). The cardio kills me! The sumo squat jumps! my least favorite!
The only thing that's keeping me motivated is that It's during these last days that we start to see the results of our hard work! Hang in there everyone! we are almost there!

Replies

• vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Well done lady, I started level 3 today (Day 16 of shred) didnt do long on level 1 as didnt feel too pushed so moved up sooner. I thought level 3 would kill me and it was tough but I actually enjoyed it and it seemed to go quick.

Knew from the warm up it was going to be harder as that is more previous cardio moves that were being used, definately felt the cardio moves on this one and i only did the workout this morning and this evening I can feel the abs aching!!- Am excited about the end results though- Really hope I see some good shaping taking place.

The end is near for you, good luck and hope you have happy results!
  • Fay64
    Options
    Thank you :)
    day 25 today. Took 3 days break! just because I was too lazy!
    Restarted yesterday.
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Starting level 3 tomorrow. A little scared. Some of the higher impact in level really hurt my left knee & I had to adjust. Could not do high knees. On & off had to do the beginner skaters due to knee pain.

Am I going to struggle with this in level 3 too?
  • vichm
    Options
    Starting level 3 tomorrow. A little scared. Some of the higher impact in level really hurt my left knee & I had to adjust. Could not do high knees. On & off had to do the beginner skaters due to knee pain.

Hey, There maybe one or two moves in level 3 that if you have bad knees you may have to do in a lower version. The main difference in level 3 is that the ab work is harder and the cardio moves have more resistance in- (she includes jump training so there are jump squats/ etc) these may be a little hard on your knees but most of the moves should be fine.

Good luck with it, feel free to add me as a friend for ongoing support with Jillian, Im moving onto 'Ripped in 30' after shred. x x
  • vichm
    Options
    Restarted yesterday.

Still doing a great job, im on day 22 and today really did struggle getting in the zone to do it but dragged my sorry butt into it and did it. Only thing keeping me going is counting backwards- 8MORE DAYS.... then im taking a few days break from Jillian before taking on Ripped in 30!!- 'OMG' ;-( x
  • Fay64
    Options
    Restarted yesterday.

Still doing a great job, im on day 22 and today really did struggle getting in the zone to do it but dragged my sorry butt into it and did it. Only thing keeping me going is counting backwards- 8MORE DAYS.... then im taking a few days break from Jillian before taking on Ripped in 30!!- 'OMG' ;-( x

That's Great Vichm! Day 22 wuhoo! 8 more days to go! I completed day 26 today! 4 more days! can't wait to complete round2! I want to do ripped in 30 next :)
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    Options
    Did day 1 today. Had to do regular lunges vs. Jumping ones as my left knee won't tolerate the impact w/o screaming in pain! !

Had to modify the walking push up after 5 or 6 :-(
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    Options
    Almost forgot the best part of level 3. Jillian changed her sports bra from level 2 & I don't have to see her boobs for 20 min anymore :drinker:
  • Jujurenae
    Jujurenae Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm still on level 2...its still kicking my booty...and I'm on day 40...I've breaks in between...having results...and I'm still pressing forward....
  • vichm
    Options
    Almost forgot the best part of level 3. Jillian changed her sports bra from level 2 & I don't have to see her boobs for 20 min anymore :drinker:

Cant say i have noticed this how funny!!!
  • vichm
    Options
    Restarted yesterday.

That's Great Vichm! Day 22 wuhoo! 8 more days to go! I completed day 26 today! 4 more days! can't wait to complete round2! I want to do ripped in 30 next :)

Hey we could start it at the same time, moral support.... I have someone else who said about it too... maybe a new group what you think??x
  • dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    Options
    Restarted yesterday.

I'm going to check another Walmart for ripped in 30 tomorrow. I wanted to do that next too. I did buy Killer Buns & Thighs in case I can't find Ripped in 30. Plan to start the next one Monday March 12

Hey we could start it at the same time, moral support.... I have someone else who said about it too... maybe a new group what you think??x
  • AriadneSnow
    AriadneSnow Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    There's a rather large group (100+ members so far) who will be starting Ripped in 30 on March 5th if anyone's interested.
  • doubletnurse
    doubletnurse Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I will be starting level 3 on Saturday. Excited to be done with level 2. I should start tomorrow, but I made the mistake of trying to do it this am on an empty stomach and couldn't finish the 3rd circuit. I felt like passing out and throwing up for the first time since doing it. I guess I won't be doing that again.
  • klkelley
    klkelley Posts: 122 Member
    Options

I had the exact same knee problem throughout levels 1 and 2. I started level 3 yesterday and haven't had any problems. I did start wrapping my knee in an ace wrap to help in the first 2 levels.