Final Weigh In!

Options
2»

Replies

• captainlindarg
    captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    :( I've come to find that I am a self-saboteur. This is something that I intend to change in the new challenge. And, why wait til tomorrow when it's still very early, today? Anyway, sadly, my final weigh-in finds me at 164. I could blame my scale til the cows come home, but the cold, harsh reality is that I just didn't take this seriously enough. I need to be trim and healthy before I hit 30 in less than two years so that this won't be a harder, uphill struggle then. I'm looking forward to the next challenge and am dedicating myself to changing my ways for a stronger, healthier, sexier me!! Thank you for this opportunity to reach within myself and change what I don't like (inside and out!!) Let's do this!!!

Don't beat yourself up too much. You still lost this month!
  • captainlindarg
    captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Alright, if you've commented up to this point you've been added! Great job everyone!
  • Mar0414
    Mar0414 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Sorry that i haven't been very active. My body has been acting really weird throughout the month of February. I've skipped from 196 to 200, then back to 193 over the course of days and a week... Even now I'm not really sure just what the official weight is, but I managed to catch it on a 'good day' where I wasn't suffering too much from PCOS woes... so I guess I'll stick with...

SW: 196.2
    CW: 192.9

*Shrugs* A loss is a loss is a loss.
  • afrazier02
    Options
    225.1 reached goal
  • jdeckness
    jdeckness Posts: 22 Member
    Options
  • edsaws
    edsaws Posts: 13
    Options
    225 Looking forward to the next challenge
  • fypspirit
    fypspirit Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My final weight this morning was 192.8...not what I had hoped for total but the next challenge is on starting tomorrow!!!!!
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Beginning Weight 281.0
    Current Weight 270.0

Total lost 11 lbs.
  • karen0080
    karen0080 Posts: 64
    Options
    final weight in weight 344.2
  • irsleepy2
    irsleepy2 Posts: 47
    Options
    145.8, which means I ended the month a pound MORE than I started. Ugh.
    But I'm not giving up, and would be interested in continuing with the group :)
  • Mackman99
    Mackman99 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Final weigh in: 207.5 pounds for Mackman99. Thanks the challenge help to motivate me. Ready for the next challenge.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    didn't get to post yesterday final weigh in 169.6
  • usafbeach
    usafbeach Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Final weight, 206.6
  • Teshablue82
    Teshablue82 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Final weigh in= 202.8. Didn't reach my goal. :( But this month for sure!
  • sassika
    sassika Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    68.9kg