OKAY SEXY WARRIORS SO HERE IS THE LAYOUT PLAN..

Options
Extreme Shed and Shred level 1-3 weeks and level 2-3= 6 weeks and 2 days off this is a TOUGH TOUGH WORKOUT!!!! and if anyone wants to workout on the weekends i say we always stick with the ab workout because WHO DOESNT WANT EXTRA ABS RIGHT.... :love:

Killer buns and thighs 2 weeks on each level = 6 weeks and 2 days off weekends again if someone wants to workout on the weekends i say we always stick with the ab workout because WHO DOESNT WANT EXTRA ABS RIGHT....:love:

Shred it with Weights 30 days 2 weeks no days off the full 30 days

6 week 6 pack of course 6 weeks and 2 days off and on this one whe can through in the Killer Buns and Thighs if someone wants to workout on the weekend :love:

So round it out to 5 1/2 MONTHS TOTAL and do it in order as we have on the picture.

ALL OF THE DVDS ARE UNDER $10.00 SO YOU CAN GET THEM ALL AT ONCE OR EACH MONTH WE START A NEW ONE =D

402130_3127600238634_1523523670_2984932_632774887_n.jpg
321005_108336845943406_107648636012227_65185_1401577891_n.jpg

SO LETS GET THIS GROUP IN GEAR IN BE SMOKIN HOT BY SUMMER!!
:heart: LEXY and :heart: SOPHIE:heart:

Replies

• SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Um ok, when we are done with this I better look like that girl above :laugh:

Seriously this is a tough, tough plan but that is why we are warriors right! The next six months is going to be hard and a big challenge for me but I know with the support and motivation from the rest of you girls that I will finish. That's what I :heart: about this group!

Plus we should be finishing right around the time that I am going to the Bahamas for 2 weeks, so this is great motivation to keep going. Well that and the fact that quitting is NOT ACCEPTABLE:wink:
  • SexyLexy83
    Options
    YES MAM' MISS SOPHIE! YOUR TOTALLY RIGHT!
    THIS IS GOING TO BE AN AMAZING GROUP IM ALREADY RUSHING THE 30 DAY SHRED TO GET TO HERE,LOL:laugh:

WE ARE TOTALLY GONNA BE LOOKING SOOOO SEXAY WHEN WE ARE DONE LADIES!:wink:

:heart: LEXY
  • its_sania
    its_sania Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just found this group and thought I'd join if that's okay? :-)
    I've done Jillian's 30DS workout and tried out the killer buns, ripped in 30 and the 6pack one. I love her workouts even though I really hate her sometimes for making me burn!! lol I'm about to get the other two DVDs mentioned on this group, I can't wait!! :D
  • Devinsmama2309
    Options
    AHHHH! So excited for this. It gives me time to do the 30 Day Shred in March before we start. I'm getting married on Sept. 1st, so I want to be in the best shape of my life. I'm notorious for falling off the wagon, so I'm hoping you ladies can help keep me accountable <3!!!
  • kjmommie
    kjmommie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to start Ripped in 30 yall !!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite Lexy:flowerforyou: I have been doing Jillian workouts for a while now and have done all these workouts, and can say that Extreme Shed and Shred Level 2 is tough. Jillian actually wants you to do both levels at the same time and you have that option on the DVD. I did it a couple of times and it was tough:grumble:

I am very excited to do all these workouts with like minded people who will help keep me motivated and in check. Ready for Ripped!:smile:
  • jessrenae2011
    Options
    i am super duper excited as well. I have always loved jillain..and i have the No more trouble zones, ripped in 30, killer buns and thighs,and 30 day shred. I was debating on my next set of dvds to get after i pre-order fast fix kick box.

Problem solved, i now know what to get! Shred it with weights, extreme shed and shred!!!

I love the fact that this is a group where we all do the same dvds, and all workout to jillian michaels! Now i wont ever feel alone! Im ready for april! So glad about the date as well since i just started 30 day shred last week. I should be ready in no time!!
  • kazzamcamille
    kazzamcamille Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS GROUP<3 :)
  • cowgirllisa86
    cowgirllisa86 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I joined this group but i was a goofball and didnt think to tell u first that my 30 day shred dvd got scratched (the little one got ahold of it =/) a wk ago when i was gonna do a 2nd round and thats why i went with ripped in 30, but the only dvds i have are 6 wk 6 pk and ripped in 30, hoping by time this challenge starts i may get the others, just a heads up =)....

5930822.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    AMAZING PLAN! Props for coming up with it. And thanks for the invite.

Of course these are all her dvds I do not have.
    But it will be worth it!!!
    Cant wait, It came at a perfect time where I have nothing to stress about. =]

THANKSSS
  • SexyLexy83
    SexyLexy83 Posts: 340
    Options
    NO PROB, AND I CANT WAIT !!!!!!!!!
    GIVES US ALL A MONTH THE ROUND UP THE DVDS OR JUST BURN THEM LOL:laugh: :laugh:

BUT IF YOU BUY THEM THEY ARE ALL UNDER $10 AT GOOD OLE WOLLY WORLD

:explode: WE ARE GOING TO BE BANGING BY SUMMER! :explode:

:heart: LEXY
  • kazzamcamille
    Options
    I know there are 4 levels to ripped in 30. So are we doing each level for one week? I'm a little confused on how we are doing this :p or are we just doing it for 5 days and whatever else for 2 days and repeat? CONFUSED :/
  • SexyLexy83
    Options
    well ripped in 30 is the other group and jillian says you can take 1 or 2 days off

as well as all of them in this group except shred with weights that is 7 days a week.

at the top is exactly how we will do it, hope this helps with the confusion, if not let me know,kk

:heart: lexy :heart: :heart:
  • kazzamcamille
    Options
    Thank u<3
  • jessrenae2011
    Options
    I have one question. Just curious. Why do we do shred it with weights everyday for 30 days. ? do we only do it for 2 weeks or ??? am i not getting it? lol
  • SexyLexy83
    Options
    NO, THAT IS JUST WHAT THAT PARTICULAR VIDEO CALLS FOR 7 DAYS A WEEK :grumble:

I KNOW RIGHT, LOL:laugh: BUT WE WILL BE SOME MUSCLE WOMEN!!!
    405682_351258021563352_288004054555416_1116669_1526853915_n.jpg
  • jessrenae2011
    Options
    oh okay thanks! cant wait!! I love weight training!! :)
  • SexyLexy83
    Options
    ME TOO, ME TOO!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    This sounds like fun! I'm in. I completed 30 Day Shred and I'm currently doing Ripped in 30. I have two of the dvd's for this group. I plan to get the other two this weekend. I will check Wal-Mart first then Amazon.com.

Thanks for getting this group started!
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I can already tell I'm going to have to sell my $100 Silver jeans when we're done with this :sad: ...they won't fit by then! :laugh:

I'm in...just gotta get the DVD's I don't have.