Thursday, March 1

Options
ShannaKayB
ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
Good morning, all. Week 3 Day 1 done! Man I wish I would get over this cold. Ready to see some results and can't help but think that being sick is keeping me from it. That's my excuse anyway. ;) Has anyone done any measurements, pictures, or weighed in so far?

Replies

• determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 3 lbs since I started on the 10th. I weigh in on Saturdays. I measured at the beginning and didnt plan on measuring till I hit my 30 days, but I am probably getting measured for a dress next weekend so... guess i'll have an idea of what is going on.

Day 2 L4, I am not getting a good burn on this level at all! Its making me crazy! Ready to get my 30 days done with. I like a lot of the moves in this video but I cant say there is an entire level i like. Maybe I'll change my mind when i swing through it a few more times.
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Restarted w1d1 this morning. I gained 2 lbs and lost no inches going through the first cycle of RI30; I'm trying to decide what to try next . . .any suggestions?
  • jeangirl928
    jeangirl928 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am doing week 3 for the first time today. I am excited to move on. I am so tired of those plank jacks and mountain climbers! My weight is still holding steady. I would like to lose a couple more pounds but I am not holding my breath! I am seeing more muscle definition especially in my arms. I am trying hard to not gauge my success by the scale but by the way I look and feel.

Good luck everyone....let's finish strong!
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    after W1 D1

IMG00276-20120203-0804.jpg

after W4 D1

IMG00318-20120228-1020.jpg

do you see some progress?
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Restarted w1d1 this morning. I gained 2 lbs and lost no inches going through the first cycle of RI30; I'm trying to decide what to try next . . .any suggestions?

i am going to be doing 6pack in 6 weeks with some friends this month. wont get the dvd till march 6th though, so i'll probably be starting then. :3
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    after W1 D1

IMG00276-20120203-0804.jpg

after W4 D1

IMG00318-20120228-1020.jpg

do you see some progress?

um yeah i see progress! you are getting really toned!
  • jeangirl928
    jeangirl928 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    ok I would be happy if I looked like your before pic!
  • jshorr
    jshorr Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look great girl! keep it up. So lean!

I'm on W2D3 and I feel like I'm less jiggly if you know what I mean. I unfortunately didn't take any measurements or pics. Maybe I should today...