Thursday March 1

Options
HeidiRene
HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
Welsome to day 1 of the March Fitness Challenge!

Replies

• M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    Yay!! I'm so ready to do this!! :-)
  • HeidiRene
    Options
    Today is the day! Just wanted to let everyone know that I live in Eastern time zone (U.S.) and as an insomniac who doesn't fall asleep until about 6am usually I sleep late then exercise late afternoon/night. Just sharing b/c I will be posting about my fitness routine completion later in the day! I look forward to hearing about everyone's journey this month!
  • HeidiRene
    Options
    Adding this fitness routine is more challenging than I anticipated! If I hadn't started this group I would have already given up. So far, in addition to my regular workout, I have done my 100 crunches and 1 of my 60 sec planks. I am dragging this out today!
  • mander1621
    Options
    So far so good...Did the first day with my 8 year old daughter....She was able to keep up for the most part. Surprisingly, the planks were the hardest part. lol
  • bfit4eva
    bfit4eva Posts: 4
    Options
    Just finished mine up. The planks were KILLLLER! I wanted to quit sooo bad but I wanted to post I completed all of today's challenge even more :)
  • lyninit2winit
    lyninit2winit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i did crunches and jumping jacks feeling bad my cycle is on but i am gonna attemp the planks and pushups :)
  • henderson_4
    henderson_4 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just started today, so I did a variation on my crunches. I almost didn't make it through the planks, I was super shakey!!
  • HeidiRene
    Options
    I am so impressed with everyone! Except me, I started this and I am so lame I didn't didn't complete my routine yesterday. *Hangs head in shame.* Today will be different because all of you inspired me!! P.S. The plank I did do yesterday had me shaking too. The longest plank I have ever done is 2 minutes and it took me months to work up to that. They are such a killer workout. My mother-in-law can do a 7 minute plank. It's insane!