Day 2: 30 minutes of cardio

Options
paisley2288
paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
Good luck to everybody! So proud of you all for posting your 50 jumping jacks yesterday! Mine were difficult. I didn't realize how HUGE my boobs are. Anyway, if you don't mind, post WHAT EXERCISE you did for your cardio because I am trying to get a few ideas to mix my cardio days up. Can't wait to read your replies!

Replies

• LilBee82
    LilBee82 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have a question....does uhm....you know what count as cardio? :love:
  • najla56
    najla56 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    lol! probably if u r on top:p
  • najla56
    najla56 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    well my cardio was

10 mins elliptical
    6 mins running
    6 mins spinner
    20 mins walking back from gym real fast
  • paisley2288
    Options
    I have a question....does uhm....you know what count as cardio? :love:

Haha! Cheater!!! I log mine as adult fun lol I'm jealous-- my bf is 7 hours away!
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Well I will be having a walk to work which is around 10mins

then I think I might do 20 Jump rope as I did some yesterday and really enjoyed it

I may be going out for a walk though so all this could change but I'm for sure going to fit it in

Well done everyone :)
  • Allihexen
    Allihexen Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Haha! Cheater!!! I log mine as adult fun lol

Does it actually count? Not that I'd use it as such, but now I'm curious. Thanks. Lol.
  • paisley2288
    Options
    Haha! Cheater!!! I log mine as adult fun lol

Does it actually count? Not that I'd use it as such, but now I'm curious. Thanks. Lol.

lol i don't know i did it as a joke
  • MumOfGirlsOnly
    MumOfGirlsOnly Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I went for my daily 5k walk which took 58 minutes. I also did 15 minutes of Nike Training Club (app on phone) Better Butt, although I didn't log it in my diary cause I forgot to put my HRM on first.
  • GMC_81
    GMC_81 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    My plan for 30mins cardio is: 30DS, little bit of Zumba from my xbox demo and Dance central to finish off.
    That's the plan, just have to see if I can get it done. Baby girl not too happy today and wants cuddles so going to fit it in when she's napping if I can.
  • GetThinKim
    Options
    My cardio will be a mixture of Just Dance and Zumba! (both on the wii-will probably end up doing over 30 haha!)
  • AriadneSnow
    AriadneSnow Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    My 30 minutes of cardio was 25 minutes jogging and 10 minutes walking as part of Couch to 5k week 7. I also did some more walking on top of that.
  • GMC_81
    GMC_81 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone who has done Day 2 so far

Completed mine, it consisted of:
    a 20min level 1 30DS workout
    20min Dance Central workout mode session
    1 zumba song (pitiful I know but i've only 2 songs on my xbox demo)

According to MFP that's 291cals worth.
  • samanthaalgar27
    samanthaalgar27 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I walk to work every day so 20 minutes completed already.....just have to find something to do when i get home! Maybe Jumba1 :-D x
  • SuzieMurray
    Options
    did a mixture of treadmill (walking - cannae jog/run to save myself), cross trainer, rowing machine and bike
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30, Stairs, and a brisk 3 mile walk.
  • shapestocome
    shapestocome Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Got mine in early this morning -- I did 60 min walk/jog on the treadmill. I am working on the couch 2 5K and did Week 5 Day 3 which includes 20 minutes of jogging.

Great job everyone!
  • ereedy61
    ereedy61 Posts: 15
    Options
    Just found this group....going to do both my jumping jacks and 30 minutes of cardio tonight after work...hope that counts!! :)
  • jodi_bannister
    jodi_bannister Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I had an hour walk at quite a fast pace. Feel so much better getting outside and exercising. I have missed the nice-(ish) weather. Picked up a bike helmet from sports shop so now I have the option to cycle too. So excited xx :happy:
  • realtreegirl
    Options
    Just did my challenge for the Day along with my 30 DS! For my Cardio I did 30 min of Zumba Wii!! Feeling great! So loving this challenge!!
  • brooksaceb
    brooksaceb Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    cardio class- 33 minutes