Dukan Diet March 2012

Options
Hi Everyone! I am looking for other members who are just starting their Dukan Diet Journey. I am 25 years old, 5'11, starting weight 177 ( as of yesterday) goal weight 140. Yesterday was my first day on the diet, and this morning I weighed 175.5! Im excited to connect with other members and share ideas and tips!

Also, yesterday I cheated by eating a sandwich on white bread. I can only imagine the great results I will get if I stay on track! Feel free to add me as a friend. Cheers!

Replies

• ChicagoFitGirl
    Options
    Starting day 3 feeling super motivated! I am now 173.5!
  • ErikaNichele
    Options
    I've wanted to try the Dukan diet but dont know all thats involved and I heard there some parts that you have to do for the rest of your life to keep the weight off... How would you suggest that I start? Im willing to try it...
  • KacieK1
    KacieK1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I met my goal weight with no stalls utilizing the principles of the Dukan Diet and exercising 6 days a week. I'm now in Stabilization phase. Some of my go to foods were KFC grilled chicken, plain greek yogurt with splenda, and sugar free jello. Oh and the oat bran with splenda added was a much needed breather for me too.
  • KacieK1
    KacieK1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've wanted to try the Dukan diet but dont know all thats involved and I heard there some parts that you have to do for the rest of your life to keep the weight off... How would you suggest that I start? Im willing to try it...

The 3 life requirements (have oat bran everyday, exercise for 30 mins a day, have one protein only day once a week) aren't that bad.
  • ChicagoFitGirl
    Options

Visit http://www.dukandiet.com/
    And https://www.facebook.com/DukanDiet
  • ErikaNichele
    Options
    Okay thanks!
  • jasha13
    jasha13 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey, so how are you doing on the diet?