Starting Weigh In/Measure In Here! March 1st!

Options
beez89
beez89 Posts: 182 Member
We will do our weights and measurements every other week.
So Today March 1st, March 15th, and Then March 31st

I'd be willing to be doing this weekly if someone would be willing to take over doing the charts the other weeks So let me know if anyone would be interested in doing these for March 8th and 22nd through Google Docs

How To:
Copy and Paste the URL's to fill out the chart.
All this information gets stored onto a graph, and I will post the results up a day or two after with how much weight we've lost as a group, and who are top "losers" are.
(So everyone has enough time to get their information in)

Url to submit weight :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHQxNjNMUjZIMWtnZGR0QU91OXVFa0E6MQ#gid=0

Url to Submit Measurements:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHF5RHZpSHdGdWs3aENfaURKVmdRNFE6MQ#gid=0

note The measurements get really hard to keep track of! so if you guys want we can all keep our own measurements, and keep track of how many inches were losing and just post them individually each week. I will post the charts up though for everyone to see, I just don't calculate these.

Again, I would love to do these weekly, so if anyone else is familiar with google docs and wants to keep track the days I mentioned let me know!

Replies

• beez89
    Options
    nmb92883,
    I fixed it and deleted that post for you lol :)
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Thanks for ALL you are doing creating the pages we will track our weight and measurements, beez89! You are AWESOME! This is a lot of work. I cannot help because I don't know about Google docs...but I will keep track of my own measurements. I am only wanting to lose body fat. If I lose any more weight it will be to adjust for the body fat...which I am looking foward to losing...:) Thx again :happy:
  • momotivation
    momotivation Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I could try it. Not saying I will do it correctly so if you wanna post your measurements I will give it a go for the weeks of march 8th and 22nd. And thankx beez89 for organizing so much I really appreciate your help and motivation.
  • Ashley3915
    Ashley3915 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea! My boyfriend has hide my scale though for 30 days!!! I will not be weighing in until I am done the 30 days!

Cant wait to see everyone's results and I will forsure share mine once i weigh and measure in! :)
  • momotivation
    Options
    SW 3/1 = 222.8
    GW 3-31 = 210

chest-57"
    waist-52"
    hips-59"
    bicep-15"
    thigh-38"

really upset about these numbers. today is gonna be a hard day to except that I have just gotten this big.
    good thing I have all of you to help keep me going ;)
  • beez89
    Options
    Thanks for ALL you are doing creating the pages we will track our weight and measurements, beez89! You are AWESOME! This is a lot of work. I cannot help because I don't know about Google docs...but I will keep track of my own measurements. I am only wanting to lose body fat. If I lose any more weight it will be to adjust for the body fat...which I am looking foward to losing...:) Thx again :happy:

Your very welcome! :smile:
    I love doing this as a group, If I was all alone it wouldn't nearly as much fun, so I don't mind at all.

I was doing them weekly on my last group, and it started to get to be kind of a busy thing. I'm in school full time right now and have a very busy 11month old! lol So it gets hard.

I'm definitely excited to see more numbers drop! :drinker:
  • beez89
    Options
    I could try it. Not saying I will do it correctly so if you wanna post your measurements I will give it a go for the weeks of march 8th and 22nd. And thankx beez89 for organizing so much I really appreciate your help and motivation.

Maureen,
    It's actually not that bad. If you know how to run Google Docs all you have to do is make the form for everyone to fill out, then when we all answer the questions on it they get graphed for you. So then I usually just print screen the charts and post them as a jpeg. It's almost like using excel. I mean I'm thinking if nothing else if I get some free time today I could just make all of them and post them now, but of course we wouldn't fill them out until the time comes. So whichever you think :smile:

I would be excited to do them weekly, so I wouldn't mind doing them if I could get them all done at once on a day I have all the time to do it. Maybe thats what I'll do :tongue:

-Bianca
  • beez89
    Options
    This is a great idea! My boyfriend has hide my scale though for 30 days!!! I will not be weighing in until I am done the 30 days!

Cant wait to see everyone's results and I will forsure share mine once i weigh and measure in! :)

Haha oh gosh, I'd be goin crazy! :sick:
    Way to go! I actually think thats a great way to do it so you don't have to be discouraged when the scale goes against you. I am constant weigher lol and sometimes I think that may make me more crazy than if I was to hide it.
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    SW Mar 1st: 138
    GW June 1st: 120

Bust: 36"
    Waist: 28"
    Hips: 38"

I would REALLY like my waist to go down to 24" and my hips to go down to 36".
  • momotivation
    Options

Maureen,
    It's actually not that bad. If you know how to run Google Docs all you have to do is make the form for everyone to fill out, then when we all answer the questions on it they get graphed for you. So then I usually just print screen the charts and post them as a jpeg. It's almost like using excel. I mean I'm thinking if nothing else if I get some free time today I could just make all of them and post them now, but of course we wouldn't fill them out until the time comes. So whichever you think :smile:

I would be excited to do them weekly, so I wouldn't mind doing them if I could get them all done at once on a day I have all the time to do it. Maybe thats what I'll do :tongue:

-Bianca

that is great I have no problem filling them out as we go along, I have never used google doc. but its always good to learn something new. I honselty think it would be easier to just have each person fill it in as we go thru the month. What is everyone else thinking, please let us know.
  • NubianSpirit
    NubianSpirit Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    SW Mar 1st: 138
    GW June 1st: 120

Bust: 36"
    Waist: 28"
    Hips: 38"

I would REALLY like my waist to go down to 24" and my hips to go down to 36".

i'm kind of excited to see that there is another out there shooting for the "perfect" hourglass measurements! i'm 37 on top, so i'm shooting for 37-25-37 .... and since i started with 40+ on the bottom (more pearish) i've got a bit of work to do ... jillian will get us there though - keep your eyes on natalie bc as jillian says, if you want to look like this, you have to work like that!
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Ahaha, indeed she does! That's a great measurement goal! I come from a family of hourglass shaped women, so I am hoping I can achieve it! My grandma looked like a 50's pin up girl when she was younger and my mother was actually 36-24-36 till she got older and had me.
  • autumnreign
    Options
    1st day and I am excited. Plugged in my weight and about to take my before pictures and get started!

WE CAN DO THIS!
  • nmb92883
    nmb92883 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    took my measurements and sent them in along w/ my weight..... haven't decided if i really wanna post my pics yet but i did take them. =)
    Getting ready to start my 1st day right now!!!
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options

How To:
    Copy and Paste the URL's to fill out the chart.
    All this information gets stored onto a graph, and I will post the results up a day or two after with how much weight we've lost as a group, and who are top "losers" are.
    (So everyone has enough time to get their information in)

Url to submit weight :
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHQxNjNMUjZIMWtnZGR0QU91OXVFa0E6MQ#gid=0

Url to Submit Measurements:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHF5RHZpSHdGdWs3aENfaURKVmdRNFE6MQ#gid=0

note The measurements get really hard to keep track of! so if you guys want we can all keep our own measurements, and keep track of how many inches were losing and just post them individually each week. I will post the charts up though for everyone to see, I just don't calculate these.

Hi Bianca,

I went to the URL's and posted my weight and measurements early this morning. I see some of the members posting their measurements on the site rather than the docs? Will you just transfer their numbers to the Google docs keeping track that way? I just want to make sure that I am posting correctly. THX soo much!!

:flowerforyou: Debbie
  • momotivation
    Options
    1st day and I am excited. Plugged in my weight and about to take my before pictures and get started!

WE CAN DO THIS!

Love your motivation!! thank you keep it up
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    i entered my starting weight at the website you posted( googlespredsheets) hope i did it right. how do we review them?
  • jettwalker
    jettwalker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I also entered my weight and measurements, but cannot see anyone else's? am I missing something??
  • mobskee
    mobskee Posts: 200
    Options
    So excited to have a shred support group!! I entered my weight but will keep track of my measurements on my own now and at the end of the challenge. I'll get my pics uploaded tomorrow.
  • beez89
    Options
    Result charts are posted :drinker:

I only do it this way so not everyone and anyone can access them and mess up our numbers.. that would be a mess :tongue: