Friday March 2nd

Options
henderson_4
henderson_4 Posts: 16 Member
I just started today, so I did a variation on my crunches reg., oblique and reverse. I almost didn't make it through the planks, I was super shakey!!
I think this is a really good idea!!

Replies

• HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Reading this psychs me up to do my workout today! I will post again when completed!
  • henderson_4
    Options
    This was interesting to do since I had just finished pilates.
  • HeidiRene
    Options
    My Pilates instructor used to have us do planks all the time! Yes, this would be difficult after Pilates. :-)
  • HeidiRene
    Options
    I am more out of shape than I realized. Either that or I underestimated how "easy" this fitness rountine is! I just did my 100 jump jacks and I am still out of breath. Oh well, on to the rest.
  • henderson_4
    Options
    I am more out of shape than I realized. Either that or I underestimated how "easy" this fitness rountine is! I just did my 100 jump jacks and I am still out of breath. Oh well, on to the rest.

God job, keep it up!!
  • HeidiRene
    Options
    I just finished my fitness routine for the day. Planks...let's just say they make me want to get violent! Haha! I tried putting my computer on the floor so I could read MFP during plank thinking it would distract and motivate me. They still sucked!
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Just got off work and am about to do this with my HRM! Today was my day off from working out, but this is just what I need :)
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    Just finished my first time (my daughter was sick yesterday..) I, too, totally underestimated this workout. Feeling good, tho :)
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    How is everyone logging this extra bit of exercise?
  • HeidiRene
    Options
    I logged it as "calisthinics, light to moderate effort"
  • bfit4eva
    bfit4eva Posts: 4
    Options
    I only did 50 jumping jacks; had a long day and after my 45 min run I was just too pooped. I will double up tomorrow and complete what I didn't do today.
  • HeidiRene
    Options
    I wish I had done a 45 min run yesterday! ;-)
  • mander1621
    Options
    All I have to say is....OUCH! lol...Definitely feeling it.