Intro

Options
Fit_2013
Fit_2013 Posts: 336 Member
Hi all, I am Renu 49 yrs turning 50 in July. I want my official weigh in to be Mondays so I can see how I am doing during the week.

Renu

Replies

• Mrsmako
    Mrsmako Posts: 41
    Options
    Well you are in the right place here! Its good because it sets you up for the week and keeps you on the straight and narrow through the weekends :) x
  • jjoseph329
    jjoseph329 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone my name is Juanita and I am excitd to join the group..
  • Lucassvg
    Lucassvg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is Sandra. I am glad to join a Monday group. I have been trying to lose weight for over a year, it has been very hard but I have lost of 2 stone. Since joining MYP in January, the weight loss has improved because I am able to track more accurately. I wish I knew about this last year.

One thing I must let you know, it takes NINE months for a FAT CELL to DIE. So when you lose the weight, ensure you keep it off otherwise those fat cells will fill up again.

Excercise 3/4 times a week. You will feel and look better, especially when your body shape changes.

Good luch
  • magikfairygirl
    Options
    Hi my name is Virginia and I am excited to join you folks!
  • LenaCali
    LenaCali Posts: 18
    Options
    Ok I'm in!
    My name is Lena Cali, i live in San Diego, and i want to (no, Will) drop 22lbs. I'm hoping this weigh in group will give me another layer of accountability.
    Happy to join :)
  • LenaCali
    LenaCali Posts: 18
    Options
    @ Mrsmako - Yes, keep me focused on the weekends - monday weigh in just around the corner
  • Mrsmako
    Mrsmako Posts: 41
    Options
    I suppose I should introduce myself. I am jazz, 22 and have around 25lbs to lose! I have been cycling but due to strain from the repetitive movement I will be running for a few weeks. I have never run so will be good to see how I go properly! x
  • kimistry35
    kimistry35 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I'm Kimistry an i'm and I started on this path Jan.3,12 tippin the scale at 259.9 and lost 27lbs. of the unwanted crap andworking toward much to drop off..........so everyone plz feel free to add me....