50 crunches done
  • mciemma79
    mciemma79 Posts: 12
    Options
    March 3: 50 crunches - CHECK
  • Malisha83
    Malisha83 Posts: 14
    Options
    Man I didnt' get a chance to get my challenge in because I was busy today and now at work. I will work extra hard tomorrow. I was under my calories today but no exercise. I feel a little down about it but I know tomorrow will be my working hard day. Good job to everyone and continue the hard work. God Bless.
  • neesa11
    neesa11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Oh I almost forgot going to do it right now!!
  • kelleymonty
    Options
    50 crunches done :D
  • jmp33
    jmp33 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    50 crunches done! Had to break it into 2 sets but I did it!
  • MumOfGirlsOnly
    MumOfGirlsOnly Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    50 basic crunches complete and just for the hell of it 25 reverse crunches as well.
    Hurt when DH made me laugh after though.
  • AriadneSnow
    AriadneSnow Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    50 cruches done + Ripped in 30.
  • Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    A little late reporting but I am keeping up with this Challenge. 50 crunches completed yesterday. Now off to do jump rope! I promise to report later.
  • surferfreak07
    surferfreak07 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    50 crunches done :D I'm ashamed to say my eating habits aren't going too great mind.
    Thursday night my friends met my bf for the first time and we went for food - tgi fridays eeek! I hadn't eaten much that day mind and did a big gym sesh so I'm not too bothered about that one.
    Last night my best friend announced she had finally got her dream job but has to move away so she came down to see me. We went out with a few friends and I'm sad to say I got convinced to have food when I was already at my calorie limit (I had a ham and cheese panini) and half a bottle of wine :(
    I'm slightly devastated at how I have lost all motivation and worried that I will gain this week! I decided to confess here and hopefully feel better as my friends and family don't understand how it affects your spirit to 'fall off the wagon'.
    Sorry for putting this confession on this topic I just felt the need to tell the group and hopefully be forgiven. I promise I have been nice and healthy today :D
    Well done everyone you're doing great!

Hey surferfreak07, don't give up on yourself! We have all fallen off the wagon and believe me I know how it feels! It sucks but you just pick yourself up and get right back on that wagon! Hang in there! You are forgiven. I also understand you about your family not understanding. They just dont know how we really feel, how much we hate our body's and how when we mess up it really effects us. Hang in there!! We can do this!!! :happy:

Thank you :) I'm feeling great now and I'm totally back on track :D
  • Tam143
    Tam143 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hey you had a big week, friends meeting your guy; bff getting her dream job. Alot of excitement but I'm sure you will get back on track. :happy:
  • Tam143
    Tam143 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Just finish my Day 3 crunches...
    5 sets of 10
  • shapestocome
    shapestocome Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Did the 50 crunches just didn't post last night! I will do my jumping rope now.

Great job everyone!
  • rawrpaola
    rawrpaola Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    50 crunches done!
  • MumOfGirlsOnly
    MumOfGirlsOnly Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    50 basic crunches complete and just for the hell of it 25 reverse crunches as well.
    Hurt when DH made me laugh after though.

Just adding a link to a reverse crunch
    http://exercise.about.com/od/abs/ss/abexercises_7.htm
  • GMC_81
    GMC_81 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    A little late logging in but 50 crunches done, must say by 40 I was feeling it but I really wasn't surprised, guess my muscles are having to retrain anyway with just having a baby.

Well done everyone
  • LilBee82
    LilBee82 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    250 =)
  • najla56
    najla56 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    done