Level 3 the home stretch!

Options
13»

Replies

• vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I completed Level 3 Day 5 today! Five more days to go! Since I will finish before the end of the month, I plan to alternate the levels until February 29. On March 1, I plan to start Ripped in 30.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Quote:

Level 2 appeals to me a lot more i think. I've also just bought Banish fat, Boost Metabolism, and No More Trouble Zones so I think when finished i will alternate those with Level 2, as i really enjoyed it!

H!! So when you do these new DVD's will you let me know which you like and why?? I want to get one of them but like you I prefer level two and some parts of level three! I just can't do all the jumping! Especially the one segment that she does those rockstar jumps?? I get cramps in my feet and the house sounds like it is falling down!! LOL

I bought killer buns and thighs and I do really like it ! I have only done the first level because I do it after the shred but,.... It doesn't have to much jumping!

Kim

I got Banish Fat boost metabolism and no more trouble zone. I am going to rotate those because BFBM is Cardio and NMTZ is more strength no cardio....... hope this helps!
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    actually, I did level 2 day 8 today, just like going from level 1 to 2, I'm a little afraid of level 3. I won't look at it until it's time to change over.

I thought the same thing. I think level 3 is my favorite though. Only four more workouts for me!!
  • raqufern
    Options
    I just realized that I never made an update on my final measurements so here goes:

Height: 5' 3"

Start of 30DS:
    weight: 146.8
    Natural Waist: 30.5
    Wait at Belly Button: 36
    Hips: 41
    Chest: 36.5
    Thighs: 22.5

After 30DS:
    weight 142 (-4.8)
    Natural Waist: 29 (-1.5)
    Waist at Belly Button: 33 (-3)
    Hips: 39.5 (-1.5)
    Chest:35.5 (-1)
    Thighs: 22.5 (same)

Total lost: 7 inches and 4.8 lbs

Although I didn't loose as much as I would have liked, it is a loss and these are inches off of my body! I am going to be moving forward and I am going to alternate between Jillian Michael's Burn fat Boost Metabolism and No more Trouble Zones. I will do that for a month straight and will see where I am at at the end of March!

Good luck everyone!
  • Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I just realized that I never made an update on my final measurements so here goes:

Start of 30DS:

After 30DS:
    weight 142 (-4.8)

Although I didn't loose as much as I would have liked, it is a loss and these are inches off of my body! I am going to be moving forward and I am going to alternate between Jillian Michael's Burn fat Boost Metabolism and No more Trouble Zones. I will do that for a month straight and will see where I am at at the end of March!

Good luck everyone!

This is still an awesome loss though! Well done :)
  • vguynes
    Options

Start of 30DS:

After 30DS:
    weight 142 (-4.8)

Good luck everyone!

Great job!
  • raqufern
    Options
    Thanks girls!
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    I started level 3 last night! I don't know if it's because I hated level 2 or what, but I loved level 3! Kicked my butt and had me dripping with sweat, but it felt good.
  • raqufern
    Options
    I started level 3 last night! I don't know if it's because I hated level 2 or what, but I loved level 3! Kicked my butt and had me dripping with sweat, but it felt good.

Girl I loved level 3!!! By that last circuit I was drenched! I would do level 3 for 30 days any time!!!!
  • vguynes
    Options
    I finished 30 Day Shred on yesterday. I lost 6 pounds and 8 inches (-2 from chest, -3 from waist, and -3 from hips)!
  • belester
    Options
    Gah, failing miserably on Level 3, I haven't done it since Thursday! There are so many things I could use as excuses, but to be honest, I'm just finding it hard to make myself do it.
    It's so stupid how I could get through level 1 and 2 so easily, but I'm so stuck on Level 3 :(
  • Lrt4uk
    Options
    I finished level 3 day 3 last evening!
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    Starting weight: 152
    End of Level 1: 148
    End of Level 2: 145.5
    End of Level 3: 144

Chest (around nipple): 36 in / 34.75 / 34 / 34 (-2)
    Natural waist: 31 in / 30.5 / 30 / 29.75 (-1.25)
    Gut (around belly button) and hips: 37 in / 36.75 / 34 / 33.75 (-3.25)
    Butt (around widest part of rear): 43 in / 40.75 / 40 / 39.75 (-3.25)
    Thighs: 24 in / 23.5 / 23.25 / 22.75 (-1.25 each thigh)
    Arms: 11 in / 11 / 10.5 / 10.5 (-0.5 each arm)

That puts my grand total at 13.25 inches and 8 pounds lost!
  • Lrt4uk
    Options
    Starting weight: 152
    End of Level 1: 148
    End of Level 2: 145.5
    End of Level 3: 144

Chest (around nipple): 36 in / 34.75 / 34 / 34 (-2)
    Natural waist: 31 in / 30.5 / 30 / 29.75 (-1.25)
    Gut (around belly button) and hips: 37 in / 36.75 / 34 / 33.75 (-3.25)
    Butt (around widest part of rear): 43 in / 40.75 / 40 / 39.75 (-3.25)
    Thighs: 24 in / 23.5 / 23.25 / 22.75 (-1.25 each thigh)
    Arms: 11 in / 11 / 10.5 / 10.5 (-0.5 each arm)

That puts my grand total at 13.25 inches and 8 pounds lost!

Great job!!!
  • Lrt4uk
    Options
    I did level 3 day 6 last evening! Woohoo!

Also, guess what?!? I haven't lost a lot of weight, but I have lost inches. I took a chance and got some pants out of my closet that I haven't worn in almost a year and they FIT!!

Last time I tried them on, the zipper was stretched wide open and feeling like it was going to rip apart. Same pants, went on and buttoned/zipped with no problem today.

Thanks for reading!
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I did level 3 day 6 last evening! Woohoo!

Also, guess what?!? I haven't lost a lot of weight, but I have lost inches. I took a chance and got some pants out of my closet that I haven't worn in almost a year and they FIT!!

Last time I tried them on, the zipper was stretched wide open and feeling like it was going to rip apart. Same pants, went on and buttoned/zipped with no problem today.

Thanks for reading!

Great job everyone. I guess what they say is true take pictures!! The scale didn't move much, but my body has changed drastically. I have lost at least two jean sizes(14w/ jiggly thighs to 10 w/ thighs of steel) . I can wear clothes i haven't in a long time & I actually had to buy new workout clothes. we're talking from an XL to a M

But my favorite part of the 30ds & most surprising thing is the flexibility in my legs has increased drastically. Thank you lunges & squats. :drinker:

Oh, And I :heart: planks, my core has always been strong, but this move defiantly helped to bring those muscles back to before baby center. (moms, you know what i mean)