Day 4 Level 1

Options
momotivation
momotivation Posts: 72 Member
D4L1 Done! I was really unambitious about working out this morning, but I do always feel like I accomplished something when I am finished.

Have a great day everyone! We can do this.

Replies

• beez89
    beez89 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Great job! :)
    I am awful at exercising right when I wake up. I always have to have a few cups of coffee before I feel alive even! lol

Day 4 everyone!! Keep it up!!!! Were doing awesome!! :drinker:
    Even when you feel like you don't have time, just remember it's only 20 minutes out of the day for big results! :bigsmile:
  • th04
    th04 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Got day 4 done last night, had people round until quite late and would probably have skipped it if it hadn't been for Graeme, afterwards though I was so glad I done it! Also done day 5 this morning (we actually started 29th feb) so half way through level one! :) or 1/6 of the way to finishing! :) keep it up everyone, we'll be finished before you know it lol
  • Bibil
    Bibil Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I completed day 4 level 1. At first it seem easy did those jumping jacks without a problem but by the second set of pushups I was huffing and puffing. It seems easier but still struggling. I can't wait til day 30.
  • CindyCountingCalories
    CindyCountingCalories Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done!

Wow what a difference 5.5 lbs weights can make. I'm shaking like never before :-\

Going to a wedding the end of the month, hope my arms look better by then. Think I'm going to be in a lot of pain tomorrow...
  • mobskee
    mobskee Posts: 200
    Options
    Done! I wouldn't say I gave it all my might but I did it :drinker: The sun is shining...I think I better sneak a walk in today. Can't let a sunny day go by unnoticed...not in Oregon lol
  • jjoseph329
    jjoseph329 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Day 4 DONE!!!!...Boy am I proud of myself
  • NubianSpirit
    NubianSpirit Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    d4, l1 done ... started the day with yoga bc my back was feeling tight, got distracted with housework and finally getting shredded before bedtime. :)
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    so im still sore! but I did it! and I walked 4 miles with my boyfriend today... feels good to be focused
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Lvl COMPLETED...better late than never....yesterday I could not lift the 5 lb weights on the ckt 3's anterior raises while doing side lunge...and today I DID do the 5 lbs weights instead of changing to 3 Woo hooo....in a few hours I will be taking my daughter and her family to SFO airport so they can flight to the State of Maine to visit my Grandkids...other Grandma! I feel PUMPED...but better get rest! I am ACCOUNTABLE to you all!! Thanks for being here!:flowerforyou: