update.. for sassy challenge

Options
andreaie
andreaie Posts: 369 Member
hi guys im just checking in seems as im in college and i can use the computer... there doesnt seem to be a lot of activity on the forums lately i hope your all sticking with it :huh: :huh: :huh: .. i posted a challenge last week and i dont think anyone seen it:sad: :sad: so im just gonna leave it for us for this week also... and the same with the mini challenges... also there arent a lot of updates on the spreadsheet for the weekly weigh ins:cry::cry: :cry: ... hope your not all giving up!!!!:devil: :devil: i know i have been MIA but i am trying my best to keep up with people through the phone:heart::heart: ... fom what i can see your all still losing weight so ill leave the spreadsheet as it is till next week and then ill delet ppl from it that havent updated their weight... ill post the link again and remember its on sheet 2.. i also changed the it from the dates to week 1 and week 2 ect so that no matter what day you weigh on just record it under the week... we are going to be going into week 4 after tomorrow... we can do tie we have 4 weeks till our 1st mini goal...!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtJ6AEQWGqtddC1hUGx3cGNaQ2p5bk9MS09Bb3BDWUE#gid=2

Replies

• Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Is this weeks weigh in (tomorrow or friday) week 3 then? just checking i havent confused myself and missed a week, i don't think i have hehe

Thanks for updating it hun and thanks for the challenges, i've been doin them and i have a picture at my biggest hanging in my room :)

xxxx
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I am still here and feeling much better and ready to get back at it!!! I will have to look at the spreadsheet...I am pretty sure I put last weeks weight in???
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I'll admit I have't been following the forums or updating the spreadheet - sorry about that. I can't update the spreadsheet at work but I will do it tonight. :bigsmile:
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    I Have been so busy the last couple of weeks so haven't been on here. Today's my first day back on track and going good :)
    How is everyone doing?

Nice challenge!!

Going to update the spreadsheet now, can't believe its been 3 - 4 weeks better get stuck in :)

Enjoy ur day everyone x
  • frogmama
    frogmama Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I will continue to weigh in and follow the forum. I can't commit to the challenges just yet. I am still in recovery from a recent surgery and limited to walking.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I'm still here but finding it hard for past week or two!! :(:(
  • andreaie
    Options
    Monkey I think when we weigh this week it's week 3 so our 3rd weigh in...it doesn't matter Weather you weigh on Tuesday or Friday we should still be on the same week.. I'm guilty of not been on here myself as I have no computer at the moment but when I'm in college I'll try get on... Glad to see u all back at it... Xxx
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Yes, I think after Friday 3/2 we move into our 4th week, right? :ohwell:

Last week wasn't good for me... and then I gained 2 pounds on top of it... ugh. Must have been the stress lol :laugh:

As of today I'm really trying to get back on track with my exercise and water drinking, so my fingers are crossed for better results on the scale come Friday. :bigsmile:

Good luck to everyone else too!
    (And thanks for checking up on us and for the motivation Andrea -- you are the best!! :flowerforyou: )
  • loischapman
    Options
    thanks:flowerforyou: :heart: :blushing: :laugh: Andre i appreciate your time..have kinda not been sticking with it..tomorrow a new day..have to cut my portions down...love you for doing this;;gotta find my mojo
  • andreaie
    Options
    your all very welcome.. we just need to push ourselves... there is no way im regretting not losing weight for another summer... gonna do it this year :)
  • Charlene_91
    Charlene_91 Posts: 323
    Options
    your all very welcome.. we just need to push ourselves... there is no way im regretting not losing weight for another summer... gonna do it this year :)

I'm with you on that one! So excited for this summer and lots of shopping :) Summer 2012 is all about us sassy summer girls :) Hehe

How is everyone feeling about weigh in? (Im a Saturday weigh in and very excited as this is my first one from being back on track)

Enjoy the day x x
  • Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Monkey I think when we weigh this week it's week 3 so our 3rd weigh in...it doesn't matter Weather you weigh on Tuesday or Friday we should still be on the same week..

This week on the spreadsheet is week 2

April 10th - final weigh in for foxy for valentines
    April 14th -.weigh in for sassy for summer
    April 21 or 25 - Week 1
    April 28 or March 2 - Week 2

If we stick to this schedule everyone will be weighing in on the same week whether you way in on Tuesday or Friday.
  • Lost_it
    Options
    Just reposting to make sure everyone is on the same week. Have a great week everyone

This week on the spreadsheet is week 2

April 10th - final weigh in for foxy for valentines
    April 14th -.weigh in for sassy for summer
    April 21 or 25 - Week 1
    April 28 or March 2 - Week 2

If we stick to this schedule everyone will be weighing in on the same week whether you way in on Tuesday or Friday.
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I put some dates on the weigh in sheet - Tuesdays and Fridays because I think that's when most of us weigh in. I hope you don't mind, but I was confused about which week we were on.:sad:
  • andreaie
    Options
    I put some dates on the weigh in sheet - Tuesdays and Fridays because I think that's when most of us weigh in. I hope you don't mind, but I was confused about which week we were on.:sad:

thats great thanks...
  • Lost_it
    Options
    I am a little confused.!!!!!! I see some of us are using sheet 1 & some are using sheet 3 to keep track of our weight. I see the dates on sheet 3. Which one are we using??
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    I personally update both sheets 1 & 3.

I love the way you have highlighted them. I've done that now so when i lose it will be green or red if i gain :(

Enjoy ur day and lets all have a great week :) x
  • Charlene_91
    Options

thats great thanks...

I've filled the rest of the dates in hope no one minds :s Wasn't to sure of the end date was it June the 1st??????? x
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options

thats great thanks...

I've filled the rest of the dates in hope no one minds :s Wasn't to sure of the end date was it June the 1st??????? x

Yeah i think it was June 1st xxx
  • andreaie
    Options
    I am a little confused.!!!!!! I see some of us are using sheet 1 & some are using sheet 3 to keep track of our weight. I see the dates on sheet 3. Which one are we using??

sheet 3 is our sassy challenge... sheet 1 was our valentines one... hope this clears things up for you x