Is anyone starting the program today - 3/5/12?

Options
twinmomtwice4
twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
I just got my package this weekend!

Not doing the Kick start eating plan but I will be following the exercise program this week and then moving on to the regular phases.

I'm soooo looking forward to this!

Helene :-)

Replies

• kjustus
    kjustus Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just got my package on Saturday so I will be starting today. I'm not doing the Kickstart meal plan as I am already doing Weight Watchers, and switching the exercise program around a little. Going to start week 1 today, then next week I am going to do the Kickstart program as number 2 week. My crazy work schedule is ending on this Friday and will allow me to get the 2 workouts per day in starting next monday.
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options
    I'm doing WW too (the online program!!)

And I'll have to do the two workouts one after the other this week. There's no way I could do a workout in the AM and then again in the PM and still manage to take care of my kids!!

Let's keep in touch and keep one another motivated!!

Helene
  • mrskellyray
    mrskellyray Posts: 114
    Options
    I'm starting on Thursday! :) I need Wednesday's to be my rest day. SO excited to get started though! it looks amazing. excited to do the kick start week!

Do you know if the kick start week replaces week 1? or do you do kickstart and still do week 1 in her plan?
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options
    I'm starting on Thursday! :) I need Wednesday's to be my rest day. SO excited to get started though! it looks amazing. excited to do the kick start week!

Do you know if the kick start week replaces week 1? or do you do kickstart and still do week 1 in her plan?

Oooooh, actually I don't know the answer to that question. Maybe one of the other people who's done the program can answer that?
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options

Yes, if you do the kickstart on week 1, then you will go to the week 2 schedule for your second week. I did the kick start last week and this week I am starting on week 2 :D Good luck and it is a blast!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I got mine Saturday too and started that night. :) Tonight will be day 3, and I'm planning to do Cardio 1 which is actually what I'm supposed to do. LOL. Not so good at following the plan so far. I just had to see what the other Phase 1 workouts were like for my first 2 days. ;)
    Monday is the day that my son stays up really late and so we exercise together so hopefully he does ok with this one. Sometimes he doesn't really let me exercise ;)
  • Lady_TDM
    Lady_TDM Posts: 16
    Options
    Me, me me...*hand raised* I'm starting today also but am doing the 7 day kick start!
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    yes i did my first workout this morning :o)
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options
    Yay!! I'm so happy to see there are a few of us starting today! We're having construction done on our house right now and so I'm trying to figure out WHERE to do my work out this afternoon! But I will get it down...somehow, somewhere!!
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I really wanted to start today but the package did not arrive :(, well there is still a chance that fed ex will show up, but I should be getting it tomorrow and will start then if I do. I did Jillian Michael's Killer Bun and Thighs today instead. Loved it! Good luck to us all!
  • kjustus
    kjustus Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 1, and realized how out of shape I am. She definitely kicked my butt.
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options
    I did Workout 1 and then the Cardio 1. Hated the running mans with a passion!

My daughter watched the video while I was working out and then afterwards she points to Jillian Michaels and goes, "So.....if you work out like this for 3 months straight, your body will look just like hers?? That's awesome!"

I wish....I wish.
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options
    I just finished Day 1, and realized how out of shape I am. She definitely kicked my butt.

Yay!!!! Me too!! It was definitely challenging!
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I started last night (3/5). I love Jillian. I fell off the wagon since Thanksgiving and yesterday was the beginning of a new day for me.
  • afrench799
    afrench799 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i started yesterday doing the kickstart program. I can tell you i am super sore!!!! but a good sore lol I hate the running mans too! But I was laughing i thought my butt was gonna fly off. also the suicides suck too but it takes me back to my high school days when i was in basketball and volleyball training. I cant wait til weigh in day and see if i have any progress
  • BestToBeMe
    Options
    I am desperately waiting for mine which was sent out yesterday. Good luck to all on the JM Body Revolution plan!!
  • kikix5
    kikix5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine today and looking forward to joining!! I wish you could have expedited the package.