Mission Possible - March Goals

debilang
debilang Posts: 874 Member
Hi All,

I've been very bad with posting here. I TOTALY believe in this Forum "Mission POSSIBLE". I got away from being diligent in February's challenge, so if you need a jump start for your OWN March Goals...please list, and Let's Follow Through!!! Good Luck!!!

My personal March Challenge:
1) 21 days of eating "No Junk Food".
2) 30 minutes of Cardio and Resistance

MFP - Debbie :happy:

Replies

• jplucheck
    jplucheck Posts: 275 Member
    Personal March goal - Burn a total of 12,000 calories

3000 per week
  • Te2005
    Te2005 Posts: 173 Member
    Thanks for posting Deb. I haven't been here in a week, I really got tired of talking to myself. Lol. I'll think about my goals and post them in the morning.
  • debilang
    Thanks for posting Deb. I haven't been here in a week, I really got tired of talking to myself. Lol. I'll think about my goals and post them in the morning.

I will talk to you, Tiffany...:happy: I figured if we can be Accountable to ourselves here, it will be easy to remember to post how we are doing!!...We THEN can REALLY accomplish "Mission Possible"...Thanks for all you have done..and continue to do!!!

Hugs..
  • debilang

3000 per week

GRREAT Goals! ... You are Amazing!! I am gearing up to do Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred...25 minutes worth of gruel!! hehehe...I can do anything for 25 minutes... Stay Empowered...Glad to see you here.
  • angeldelight13
    angeldelight13 Posts: 177 Member
    Iv got an apointment at the quit smoking sessions at my Dr's in a week, so that's what march is about for me! Eating may become more difficult to overcome the cravings but im really hoping i make some smart choices seeing as iv fallen off the wagon a bit recently! I'v also joined the group "to Mordor" so exercise is all about miles now :happy:
  • debilang
    Iv got an apointment at the quit smoking sessions at my Dr's in a week, so that's what march is about for me! Eating may become more difficult to overcome the cravings but im really hoping i make some smart choices seeing as iv fallen off the wagon a bit recently! I'v also joined the group "to Mordor" so exercise is all about miles now :happy:

WOOO HOOO...Angel...Thx for coming in and sharing! Yes..you WILL have a Challenge...but stay EMPOWERED for your beautiful family and especially YOU! I just heard of the group that is journeying "to Mordor". What a FUN way to exercise as you get to your final destination! Just think of the VICTORY in journey here as "Mission Possible"...

I love this quote "“It's a TIRELESS EFFORT, but that's how you SUCCEED. YOU NEVER QUIT; you keep on going day and night. You DON'T ever despair. If you do, you WORK on your despair.” -John W. Galbrea :happy: Even if we stumble...we need to get up and move forward...I hope you will share your victories and struggles...we will CHEER you on!! Great March Goals :flowerforyou:

Debbie
  • Hello Guys,

My personal goals for March are:-

- Lose 6 lbs +
    - Get fitter & healthier
    - Eat Clean 6 Days a Week
    - ONE cheat MEAL per week

Goodluck guys, I will be cheering you on from here *hugs* xox
  • debilang
    - Lose 6 lbs +
    - Get fitter & healthier
    - Eat Clean 6 Days a Week
    - ONE cheat MEAL per week

Goodluck guys, I will be cheering you on from here *hugs* xox

Keep us POSTED..."BD"....We are CHEERING you on, also (big smile)....I love that you give yourself ONE DAY of "anything goes"...hopefully it won't be tooo outrageous :laugh: It is AMAZING what damage we CAN do...(i.e. my own binge with Kettle Korn...which by the way has replaced buttered popcorn in calories and just better for me...). I am a SUGARHOLIC...sooo HAVE to be careful with the Kettle Korn...ate tooo much after eating CLEAN for 59 days...and got a bacterial infection...SHEESH while on travel...ANYWAY...ALL BETTER now...but...won't do that again. STAY EMPOWERED! ...See you on the thread to catch us up on how you are doing :happy:

:flowerforyou: Debbie
    De
  • Te2005
    Te2005 Posts: 173 Member

You and me together! Thats my goal for March. Its gross, expensive, and I really dislike it. I feel I have a good handle on the basics, so i'm stepping up my game.
  • debilang

You and me together! Thats my goal for March. Its gross, expensive, and I really dislike it. I feel I have a good handle on the basics, so i'm stepping up my game.

TIFFANY...I am SOOO in SUPPORT of you!! I tried smoking years ago...and it DID become a habit, as light of a smoker that I was. It wasn't hard for me to quit...what was the hardest was giving up coffee and wine...LOL! I did it though. You and Angel can do it, too!! Stay EMPOWERED! :)

• jplucheck

3000 per week

GRREAT Goals! ... You are Amazing!! I am gearing up to do Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred...25 minutes worth of gruel!! hehehe...I can do anything for 25 minutes... Stay Empowered...Glad to see you here.

Yes u can do anything for 25 mins, great goals!!!!
  • jplucheck

Amazing goal to a healier life style, I quit 3 years in June - hardest thing I have ever had to do and I still crave!!! good luck
  • jplucheck

Here for u both if yo ever have a break down or need to talk, its been almost 3 years for me and sometimes its stil hard to resist!
  • angeldelight13
    One week to the dr's eeek!! A friend of mine on MFP told me to constantly take the time to think about how they smell, taste and make me feel in the lead up to me quitting, so thats what iv been doing. Also gonna start taking starflower tablets and buy some chewable vit c's... I mean buisness this time!!
    So far i done 37 miles to Mordor, only about 1450 to go lmao!

Cheers for your support ladys it means a lot x
  • debilang
    Angel...glad to see you. We ARE rooting for you...let us know how the appt goes :)
  • ready2beme
    ready2beme Posts: 151 Member
    I'm here!!!!! Finally!

February was horrible for me as ya'll know. The clouds have finally cleared and I'm ready and motivated to get back on track.

My goals for March:

Maintain my calories

Track all of my food

Exercise with the kids at least 2 times a week. Strive to exercise for at least 15 minutes everyday.

Water, Water, Water!!!

I'm trying to put together a grocery list for tomorrow so we can get stuff for the house. We're starting from scratch so I really want to eliminate the junk and get the best I can!
  • debilang
    I'm here!!!!! Finally!
    My goals for March:
    Maintain my calories
    Track all of my food
    Exercise with the kids at least 2 times a week. Strive to exercise for at least 15 minutes everyday.
    Water, Water, Water!!!

WELCOME BACK, Sarah!!

Glad to see your March Goals (big smile)...Love that you involve your kids...and reminding ME of more WATER! :happy:
    As we continue our JOURNEY...happy you are here!!

Hugs,
  • jplucheck

3000 per week

Week 1 - 2380 Calories burned
  • angeldelight13
    First Champix taken, quit date set..... =s
    Dr's appointment went really well was very attentive to my needs and because its through the Dr there very inolved, im back for a reveiw in a week!!
    Il keep you all posted!!
  • debilang

3000 per week

Week 1 - 2380 Calories burned

Thanks for posting!! ... 2380 quite an accomplishment. There is 3500 is a lb! Amazing...keep up the good work!