How is it going so far?

Options
LM_105
LM_105 Posts: 515 Member
Hi, Just wondered how everyone was doing so far?

I had a good weekend, stuck to my calorie settings and did zumba and aero-pilates. Felt in control and it felt good.

I have 10 weeks to Florida!

Replies

• nattybatty71
    Options
    Hi, not got weighed yet, but will be doing tonight, but I have kept to my calories and exercised so hoping for a loss!
  • nattybatty71
    Options
    Hi, not got weighed yet, but will be doing tonight, but I have kept to my calories and exercised so hoping for a loss!
  • DeborahStanley
    DeborahStanley Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Strange week - stuck to it & my very accurate scales say that I have lost ..............one eighth of a pound sigh! roll on next weigh in
  • LovinLifeChik
    LovinLifeChik Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    No movement since my last weigh in - but working with my doctor on a med she thinks is the culprit to my water retention and extremely slow loss rate. So I hope to see improvements coming. No problems with meeting my calorie goals, but my gym time is going to be down this week. Working on that!
  • gigisview
    gigisview Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I dropped a pound after the scales didn't move for days. Yes! I weigh everyday and I need/want to break that habit!!!
  • desertdove
    Options
    Yeah! It sure feels good to see a loss after a plateau. Congrats and have a good week.
  • LM_105
    Options

Fingers crossed!
  • LM_105
    Options
    Strange week - stuck to it & my very accurate scales say that I have lost ..............one eighth of a pound sigh! roll on next weigh in

lol! its in the right direction. I am sure it will show up next week, keep on trucking!
  • LM_105
    Options
    No movement since my last weigh in - but working with my doctor on a med she thinks is the culprit to my water retention and extremely slow loss rate. So I hope to see improvements coming. No problems with meeting my calorie goals, but my gym time is going to be down this week. Working on that!

Fab for keeping on top of the calories, I had been finding that so hard until recently. Hope the WR is sorted by the doc!
  • LM_105
    Options
    I dropped a pound after the scales didn't move for days. Yes! I weigh everyday and I need/want to break that habit!!!

Congrats! Weight every day if you want to, just dont get disheartened when they go up, and they will, between your 'main' weight in day.
  • LM_105
    Options
    Yeah! It sure feels good to see a loss after a plateau. Congrats and have a good week.

Fab, congrats on breaking through the plateau!
  • beverlybee
    beverlybee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    So far, so good... I take one day "off" of the program - no tracking calories or anything - which helps me to stick with it on the days I don't feel like eating well/going to the gym.

Weighing in once/week on Saturdays, and I'm down another pound this past week.

Stick with it, everyone -- this is an achievable goal!
  • KarenLue
    KarenLue Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    When to the store today. Got my fresh produce of choice to help keep me eating right and started journaling. Hopefully I will have good things to report come Monday!:wink:
  • melanieparker13
    melanieparker13 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    So far so good... down a little bit already...:bigsmile:
  • ShellyParrish
    ShellyParrish Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Only joined MFP two days ago and just joined this group minutes ago ... so no weight loss yet, but I think I'm heading in the right direction!
  • LM_105
    Options
    Weighed in today, 2lb down, hurrah!

Starting weight Feb 29th - 250lbs

March 7th - 248lbs
    March 14th -
    March 21st -
    March 28th -
  • LM_105
    Options
    So far, so good... I take one day "off" of the program - no tracking calories or anything - which helps me to stick with it on the days I don't feel like eating well/going to the gym.

Weighing in once/week on Saturdays, and I'm down another pound this past week.

Stick with it, everyone -- this is an achievable goal!

Brilliant, well done on the 1lb!
  • LM_105
    Options
    When to the store today. Got my fresh produce of choice to help keep me eating right and started journaling. Hopefully I will have good things to report come Monday!:wink:

Excellent, getting the fresh produce and getting organised helps so much!
  • LM_105
    Options
    So far so good... down a little bit already...:bigsmile:

Excellen.....................................t !!!
  • LM_105
    Options
    Only joined MFP two days ago and just joined this group minutes ago ... so no weight loss yet, but I think I'm heading in the right direction!

Hello! You will love MFP!