Tuesday (3/5) Check-in! :D

Options
I was thinking we could have regular check-ins Tuesdays and Fridays, weekly. =) So here's our first check-in since starting!!! How are you all doing?

I'm officially 7 days into my 35 days. 28 days to go. :D

Replies

• EmilyMae12
    EmilyMae12 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am only one day in! Haha
  • penelopiad
    Options
    Five days in, thirty more to go!! Feeling good about it!
  • blueham5
    blueham5 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    3 days in, 32 more to go.

Must not binge >___<
  • mbdurbin
    mbdurbin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting my 35 day today!
  • EmilyMae12
    Options
    Good luck to all of you!
  • Anuta78
    Anuta78 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    5 days in and going strong!
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Completely botched it yesterday and am back at day 1. Hit the veggie market yesterday and am armed with all sorts of healthy options today that I didn't have yesterday. And I brought a large cup for water. :)

I think my reward to myself is also going to be a massage. There's a massage academy by my home. It's professional, and since it's students, an hour costs something like $45, instead of $60. Makes it easier to justify and give a decent tip. Maybe I'll drag my friend (also on MFP) with me. :)
  • krista896
    krista896 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 today, and feeling confident!
  • EmilyMae12
    Options
    Well, I guess I will be restarting D1 tomorrow!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I went over on calories by 4 on Sunday! (dammit) so I guess I am 2 days in so far!! :) Feeling good though and really starting to see some improvements in my measurements!!

It's kind of funny that happened, because I was just starting to think I'd gotten the hang of how much I could eat. Lol. Guess it's one of the problems with eating back any exercise calories - the days you don't do any exercise you have to eat less!!
  • BATICB
    BATICB Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday so on day 2 :)
  • emmabrackpool
    emmabrackpool Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    cant remember if im on day 3 or 4 but ive stayed within the calorie limit every day - yay!
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Looks like I made it through the first day. Knowing that I was accountable to group (as well we to myself) certainly helped. :)
  • ThinkThin85
    ThinkThin85 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to say that I made in to day 2. I know it's not a huge accomplishment but for me its a step in the right direction!
  • ParisArkw
    ParisArkw Posts: 186
    Options
    I'm glad to say that I made in to day 2. I know it's not a huge accomplishment but for me its a step in the right direction!
    That's fantastic, yes!!! We all have our own struggles, but this is a great accomplishment. =) If you run into temptation, just think about how hard you worked for those two days! I have a post-it note that I have in my kitchen and every day I add another tally. I think that it helps to be able to see every tally that you accomplish. =)
  • ThinkThin85
    Options
    That's fantastic, yes!!! We all have our own struggles, but this is a great accomplishment. =) If you run into temptation, just think about how hard you worked for those two days! I have a post-it note that I have in my kitchen and every day I add another tally. I think that it helps to be able to see every tally that you accomplish. =)

I'm going to definitely try this I've made a chart that I'm going to start checking off when I stay within my points! Thanks for the suggestion.
  • ThinkThin85
    Options
    It's tuesday again so I'm checking in! I had to restart over the weekend but I'm happy to say that I've been under my calories for the last two days. Also I haven't gotten on the scale since I started this challenge, but I feel like I am losing weight so I'm pretty happy about that! I hope that everyone else is doing well with the challenge. Happy Tuesday.