Day 4 15 mins jump rope

Options
2»

Replies

• kelleymonty
    Options
    well... it's done.
    I had to break it down into 5 sets of 3 minutes, but they were pretty solid sets.
    I haven't exercised since high school. This just about killed me... I think I shall go find a rock, and climb under!!
    My 15 year old daughter was my lifeline for sure!!! She rooted me on through the whole thing :)
  • jmp33
    jmp33 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I dont remember jumping rope to be do hard ! I was able to do 2 sets of 4 minutes but that's it. Also did some dancing with my daughter.
  • jmp33
    jmp33 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    80 flights of stairs? Wow!! I am terrified of heights lol

How many of you are doing the girly push ups for tomorrow's challenge? I can't do more than 5 regular ones.

I always do the girly push-ups. They seem to be getting easier for my since I started the 30 DS. My goal is to be the end of the 30 DS which is in 20 days, to be able to do 10 regular push-ups!! We shall see!!

Girly pushups it is for me. I have very weak arms and weigh to much.
  • Tam143
    Tam143 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Okkkkkk I only got 6 mins done. This mess was hard. My shins started hurting. But I'm going to take a break and try to do 5 more mins. Good luck guys
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    well... it's done.
    I had to break it down into 5 sets of 3 minutes, but they were pretty solid sets.
    I haven't exercised since high school. This just about killed me... I think I shall go find a rock, and climb under!!
    My 15 year old daughter was my lifeline for sure!!! She rooted me on through the whole thing :)

awww tell your daughter she's awesome!
  • mciemma79
    mciemma79 Posts: 12
    Options
    March 4: Jump rope for at least 15 minutes - CHECK!!!
  • wd773
    wd773 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    jump rope 15 minutes! done
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Done, forgot to put in
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I don't have a jump rope, but I did fifteen minutes with an invisible one. Thank god no one could see me lol
  • shapestocome
    shapestocome Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Yes, I had to use an invisible one too -- also had to break it up -- that was tough!
  • LilBee82
    LilBee82 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Invisible jumping rope. alternated between that and marching in place for 15 mins.
  • ehilgenberg10
    ehilgenberg10 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Ah, just did this yesterday. Trying to catch up! It was so hard!