March Challenge

Options

Replies

• mm2two
    mm2two Posts: 10
    Options
    Count me in. Am new on MFP, but looking forward to the extra support and motivation! This sounds like a great way to start. Thanks.
  • Mollysdad133
    Options
    I'm in too, from today 3rd March. Good luck everybody
  • ozzra8
    ozzra8 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    ozzra8 lost 2.6 pounds since her last weigh-in!! I updated at the end of the 29th so I'll count this loss. Not bad for a few days. Doing Zumba really helped.

3-3-12: 316.8 (-2.6) :love:
    3-10-12:
    3-17-12:
    3-24-12:
    3-31-12:
    total:
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I'll try but I honestly don't know if I can do it. I'm small so a pound is a lot of weight to lose in a week.
  • KaseyWolf
    KaseyWolf Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Yesterday's wt 301.4 (gained 1.2 lbs pfft from last weigh in)

So here we go!!
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Weigh in -

3/4/12 - 182.4lbs
  • jamblur
    jamblur Posts: 9
    Options
    3 March - 186.7 lbs (-2lbs from past week!)
  • pooc33
    pooc33 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new here and I think this is a great way to jump start the weight loss. I'm in for a lb a week.
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    starting a litle bit late but im in...sw 415.6
  • LoveToWork
    LoveToWork Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in too.. Pushing for 2lbs a week. I have 93 days left until I ride out of SF with 2000 of my closest friends on a bicycle trip to LA. Would like to loose as much as possible before then. The less I have to carry with me up hills the better!

Wow that sound like both fun and work.. Enjoy.. I miss CA until I visit and have to drive anywhere.. LOL..
  • MatrixDyke
    MatrixDyke Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Im in! After a crazy trip to Vegas I need to refocus. My goal is 1lb/week. Good luck everyone!!
  • KaseyWolf
    KaseyWolf Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome to the newcomers!!! I'm Kasey, glad to meet you!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I'll try but I honestly don't know if I can do it. I'm small so a pound is a lot of weight to lose in a week.

yeah that' why I'm the cheerleader - no way I can lose a lb a week these days without starving myself or blasting away in the gym. and I'm not even as tiny as you!
  • ChihakuZeal
    Options
    I'm up for it! :drinker:
  • OhioMade
    OhioMade Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey! Is it too late to join up? I want to be in for 2 lbs a week.
  • simplistic7
    simplistic7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im In!!
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    The great news is that i have lost the 1.1kg i gained last week. My body threw in a 0.1 kg bonus. So friend i lost 1.2kg this week.
  • LoveToWork
    Options
    The great news is that i have lost the 1.1kg i gained last week. My body threw in a 0.1 kg bonus. So friend i lost 1.2kg this week.

All right. That is great news. You are so good..
  • LoveToWork
    Options
    My weight has not moved.. I will have to refocus on the little details to get some results. Hope you all did better then me. Jeanne from Oklahoma
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    My weight has not moved.. I will have to refocus on the little details to get some results. Hope you all did better then me. Jeanne from Oklahoma
    i see, its contagious. Lol. Dont do what i did.