what have been your biggest struggles?

Options
acjccm1974
acjccm1974 Posts: 3 Member
i have been struggling for the longest with eating processed food but now i'm trying to do more natural basic foods and less red meat!!!

Replies

• TynkEMT
    TynkEMT Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My biggest struggle has been sweets. I have just joined MFP and am totally enjoying it. The phone app has made it so easy to track what I am eating and my weights.
  • ginaaz1988
    ginaaz1988 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started the gym 2 days ago, and boy am I struggling. I hurt so bad. Is their hope?
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined, do I just jump right in? Ok ...My biggest struggle is potatoes! I will eat them any time..... any way. I also believe I may be have a food sensitivity to them. I read somewhere that what you crave the most may actually be a type of food sensitivity. But I keep on eating them...Go figure.
  • TynkEMT
    TynkEMT Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Oh, yes, there is hope. I just started last week and it has been rough. It has gotten easier though. I have been taking pictures of my treadmill accomplishments and posting them on my FB page. It is awesome to see/feel the difference in just this first week.

Keep it up and it will get easier!

Ericka
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I just joined the group and would love to jump right in here.

My biggest struggle is staying on track in social situations.

It's also hard for me on the weekends too, when the hubby (stuffing his face with junk) is home.

It's going to be a long ride, I'll be here from now till I get this weight off! :happy: