What foods to reach calorie intake?

Options
Hello I know this may sound odd, but I am not eating enough...TODAY I thought I pigged out and I am way below caloric intake which isn't good because my body thinks I am starving it and then it's harder to loose the weight...Any suggestions? I really don't care that much about foods...I mean I could eat the same thing for breakfast and the same type of lunch every day. I love salads...just trying to find a pattern...any suggestions?????

Replies

• pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Nuts/nut butters or avocado.
  • KellyLin62
    Options
    thanks!!!
  • pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    My diary is open if you want to take a look. Just look for the higher calorie items.
  • vabrewer33
    vabrewer33 Posts: 185
    Options
    Peanut butter is the super food if you need more calories! It provides protein, calories and some fats. Most milk products have a bit more calories. I found glutino gluten free pretzel twists with peanut butter were a fantastic snack if you like salt :)
  • KellyLin62
    Options
    Thanks! I like BOTH!! SO far I have been eating ALL of my calories...it feels so wrong but I am willing to do whatever to loose this last 30#!
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Nuts, peanut butter, quinoa (high calorie/high protein gf grain), yogurt, and beans are staples for me. I will also eat a "high" calorie fruit like dates. Small in size, but packs a lot of calories if you have just a few.