Motivation and inspiration

Options
Thought I'd make a little topic for everyone to post pictures, quotes or tell us all about what motivates and inspires you!

Replies

• nesstle
    Options
    Today I am inspired by everyone in this group! Great to see so many people who want to make a change
  • tinkabells84
    Options
    I want to get back to my old self as since having my daughter i have piled on the weight, im bigger now than when i was full term with her!!!
    Im fed up with hiding in leggings and baggy tops, i want to be able to go into a shop and actually look forward to shopping for clothes than getting depressed about not looking good in the clothes

So i changing my ways and was told about this website, i will be on here for help and advice as still early days for me! X
  • lauraashley85
    lauraashley85 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Today I finished Level 2 Day 4. I think all of the motivation that this site provides is fantastic and love the idea of sharing our motivations. Today my motivation is my baggy jeans!! Although I look pathetic constantly pulling them up...i LOVE IT! I'm gonna wear these suckers until they fall completely off everytime I take a step! lol