Come and join our page!

Options
fluffy925
fluffy925 Posts: 93 Member
I have recently bought the 3 month package of this diet and will receive it on tuesday, has any of you already started that can give me some helpful advice, also do you find it works?

Replies

• fluffy925
    Options
    Well i have been on this diet for a week now and have lost 5lbs, the meals taste awesome, its not like being on a diet at all. Anyone else in the UK joined Diet chef?
  • robbda
    robbda Posts: 82
    Options
    I started today!!!

I have also signed up for 3 months :-) your first week loss is awesome! hope I do as well!
  • fluffy925
    Options
    Hi, i'm sure you will do great, i enjoy most of the food and i too am on the 3 months, i'm on my 3rd week now and have lost 8lbs in total to date. Keep us posted on how you are doing!
  • willbeayummymummy
    Options
    Heyyy, I just finished my second day so Im early into it, glad you started a diet chef page :D

How are you finding the diet to be on?

Rachel.x
  • fluffy925
    Options
    Hi, well i'm on my fourth week now , the food is great but getting a bit fed up with the soups as i don't like them all, but the next hamper i can change and choose what ive found out i do like, and the great thing about this diet, IT REALLY WORKS!
    In total up to now i have lost 10lbs Yoohoo!
  • campioana
    campioana Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello all!
    I had started with diet chef about 7 weeks ago!
    It is a great diet! To bad i have a sweet tooth :((. That keeps me well behind!
    But i can happily say that i had lost about 14lb.
    Good luck to everybody!
  • fluffy925
    Options
    Hello all!
    I had started with diet chef about 7 weeks ago!
    It is a great diet! To bad i have a sweet tooth :((. That keeps me well behind!
    But i can happily say that i had lost about 14lb.
    Good luck to everybody!
  • fluffy925
    Options
    Hi, there ia a few of us on Diet Chef if you want to add as friends, and congrats on your weight loss so far!