Week 2 Goal(s)

Options
amccord2
amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
So.......what are your goals for this week? Please share nutrition, exercise, stress relief, or any other fitness goal(s) you can make for this week. Then, let's check in next week to see how well we did! One week at a time, we can inspire each other, and build a lifetime of lasting, healthy habits!

My first goal this week is a continuation from last week: Drink 4 bottles of water each day.
I have a formal outing on Saturday, so goal #2 is to limit my carbs Monday – Friday, so I can spurge a little on Saturday. Any suggestions about net carbs are welcome!

KIA KAHA!

Replies

• honey1017
    honey1017 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is not eat past 8 pm. Often times i am below my caloric minimum and I eat to satisfy that requirement.
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Number 1 goal for this week is to do a minimum of 4 days of the challenge! Aiming for more, but the minimum for sure! Let's rock this 2nd week :wink:
  • lk27
    lk27 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    This will be my first week.
    Still, my goals are to:
    Follow the schedule I have made for myself (doing Turbo Fire and Pump every other day).
    Keep my protein up.
    Also, another goal I just added is to not snack after dinner.
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Goals:

1. Water
    2.Exercise 4 times this week.
    3. No Scale weighing until next monday
  • mjstallworth
    mjstallworth Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm back for another try. I think I am going to re-adjust my LMP goal from 3x a week to 2x a week. I need to be realistic about my schedule and how busy things are at work. If I can do LMP 2x a week this week, I will count it a success.

I also want to get in a long run of at least an hour this week.
  • niqua215
    niqua215 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Pump and Burn this week. I used the 10lb weights yesterday and I'm so feeling it today. My quads and chest muscles hurt!! Did Biggest Loser Cardio Max for 50 minutes after Pump and Burn and I am burnt out! Goal this week is to Pump 3x and do 3-4 days of cardio. Also eating my calories and some of my exercise calories.
  • nursegnet
    nursegnet Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    1. Do pump & Shred 1-2X Pump and burn 1x (done)
    2. Do 30 day Shred x2 (1x done)
    3. 1x flow
    4. 1x combat
  • uniquemoves
    Options
    Number 1 goal for this week is to do a minimum of 4 days of the challenge! Aiming for more, but the minimum for sure! Let's rock this 2nd week :wink:

Hit my minimum so i'm feeling good! Think I'm gonna go for at least one more.. gonna try the step tomorrow :smile:
  • amccord2
    amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    So.......what are your goals for this week? Please share nutrition, exercise, stress relief, or any other fitness goal(s) you can make for this week. Then, let's check in next week to see how well we did! One week at a time, we can inspire each other, and build a lifetime of lasting, healthy habits!

My first goal this week is a continuation from last week: Drink 4 bottles of water each day.
    I have a formal outing on Saturday, so goal #2 is to limit my carbs Monday – Friday, so I can spurge a little on Saturday. Any suggestions about net carbs are welcome!

KIA KAHA!

Well, this week has gone pretty well. I almost drank 4 bottles of water each day. However, my proudest moment was when I made it through the lunge track in Pump & Shred! I took about 5 tries, but I feel my legs are much stronger now. My co-worker shared her shakeology with me, and it is great tasting. I used those shakes to cut down on carbs and up my protein. It is very expensive, so I am not sure that I will buy it yet. I am going to search for a thread on MFP that I came across a while back with some good alternatives to the shakeology that won't drain the pocket as much! Everyone have a great week, and new goals for next week are in the making.
  • uniquemoves
    Options
    Still very very very sore from all the pole work I did on Sunday... even though i managed to muster up enough to do the workout yesterday, I may let today be my rest day ... gotta listen to this body of mine.. lol

have a great week everyone!!!