3 Weeks in and loving it!!

CoachXthea
CoachXthea Posts: 75 Member
Hey guys. I have done alot of other beachbody programs before, but after my second baby nothing was working. Not even Insanity. But I am three week in and loving it!!! Let me know how you all are doing? Do you work out alone or in groups? Belong to beachbody supergym?

Replies

• ntillberg
    ntillberg Posts: 26 Member
    Hi,
    I'm new to the group here. I did 60 days of p90X in 2009 and it was the best I ever felt in my life. Not sure what happened that I didn't finish and fell back into old habits, but I did, much to my regret.

I started on March 1st, and am already feeling much better. ... although ... I'm pretty sore everyday, it's a good hurt.

I know what you mean about the baby weight. I gained about 15 excess lb with each child, and it's a beast to get rid of it. Looking forward to chatting with others here on the program!
  • CoachXthea
    Yeah it's hard when you fall off. But the good thing about it is that you always can go back to them.
  • ntillberg
    ntillberg Posts: 26 Member
    One week under my belt. I'm really feeling it! It's a good pain though.
  • CoachXthea
    I'm in my 3rd week. Weeks 1 & 2 I added additional cardio by doing INSANITY or Running twice a week. It's Wed. and I'm just too sore to get it. Guess I'll let my body rest and go hard after recovery.
  • jclark17
    jclark17 Posts: 6 Member
    Your body needs rest! I know I too think, "aw, I should do a little something today on my rest day," but your body needs that time to recover. Ying and Yang...

BTW, I just started week 3 yesterday. Seeing great progress and hope you are too!
  • phatty4dayz
    phatty4dayz Posts: 125 Member
    For those of you on teambeachbody.com, feel free to add me. My name is: phatty4dayz. Starting this week I'll be doing the majority of my workouts before work (5:15am), which is going to suck, but that's the only free time I'll have. So, you can catch me in the SuperGym then.