Goal Weight post

Options

Replies

• bizet912
    bizet912 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Alicia. I am getting married in September and need to drop some weight so my dress fits like it is supposed to!

I am so happy I found this group!

Current weight: 157
    Goal Weight 135
    Height: 5'6"
  • hazelapple
    Options
    My name is Hazel from Cleveland. Oh.. Im 21 and looking to loose weight to feel more confident and healthy. I want to enjoy my life and be more active.

Height: 5''10
    Weight: 205lbs
    Group Goal Weight: 185
    Overall Goal Weight: 150

I lack motivation, and cant say NO at times.. So good luck to you all!! :)
  • chienism
    chienism Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey all! I'm Chien, from California. I'm going to a convention this summer and my friend asked me to costume with her-- so I'm trying to shed off some weight so that I'll fit in the costume. :)

Current Weight: 145.6
    Goal Weight with 20 pound club: 125.6
    Overall weight goal: 100
    Height: 5'2
  • jharvell
    jharvell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jess, I'm 22 and currently studying in New Zealand. I want to be closer to my goal weight and look and feel wonderful for my return to the states in July!

Current Weight: 193lbs
    20lb Club Goal: 170lbs
    Final Goal: 120lbs

<3
  • livvyroo
    livvyroo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am olivia, 22 from Sheffiled UK
    I want to lose that 20 lbs to avoid being the fattest bridesmaid for the third wedding in a row and to go on holiday with my uber skinny friends without feeling in the shadows! Also I want to be fitter to help get my black belt in Karate,

Start Weight: 166 lbs
    Current Weight 158lbs
    20lb club weight: 142lbs (decided to go between the two!!)
  • eddiem01
    eddiem01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all Eddie here from NJ, I am tired of being over weight and need to drop another 18 pounds for Memorial Day weekend, I have a wedding on the beach to attend! Let's keep up the strong work people!

Start weight = 222.0 on 3/2/2012

20 Pound Goal weight from today = 198.0 - no later than 5/19/2012

Total Goal Weight = 180.0 - May of 2013
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Neve and I'm from Southern California. I'll be 28 in a few days and am tired of gasping at how awful photographs look, and have been working on this since January.

Start Weight: 170.5
    Current Weight: 155 lbs
    Early Summer Goal: 135 lbs

Total Goal: 125 lbs
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Hi - my name is Jo, I am from K.C., Missouri. I just got married last Sept. and since then the weight has packed on for some reason. I need to fit in my summer clothes. I am having a hard time as I will be 48 in July. I just went off BC and I think it will take a while for my body's hormone's to settle in but in the meantime I have to get a handle on this weight.
    Current Weight: 164.0
    Goal Weight with 20 pound club: 144.0
    Overall weight goal: 135

I cannot access the boards from my Iphone which is how I communicate off work hours so feel free to friend me as the only way I can post is to status updates and can receive messages from friends. I am on pretty much everyday at work though so I will check in and post on the boards throughout the week.
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Hi, EVERYONE!! Im Nicole, 26yrs old. My body hasn't looked the same since 6yrs ago when I had my first child. My goal is to lose these stubborn belly droopin pounds and finally be able too look my best in summer time (hint* Bikini :) and also to be fit happy and healthy as LIFESTYLE as well. and be apart of more races!!

Current Weight: 140
    Goal Weight with 20 pound club: 120
    Overall weight goal: 120-125
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I'm Sandra, I'm 35 and live near Glasgow, Scotland. I am married and have a 6 year old son.
    HW:191
    SW: 183
    CW: 146.6
    GW: 129 (maybe 126)
    Height: 5ft2
    Fed up with covering up in the summer. I want nice arms and to wear sleeveless tops!
    I've been 'obese' and now overweight for the past 9 years and now I am only 17.6lbs away from my goal of 129lbs. :)
  • loubot123
    loubot123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    ^^Hello fellow Glasgow Girl
  • kimistry35
    kimistry35 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    (SW)259.9 JAN3,12
    (CW)230.0 MAR5,12
    (LW)23.0
    (GW)150.0
  • kate_sunflower
    kate_sunflower Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just joined this group and I am looking for some friends and fellow supporters! My name is Kate, I'm 24 years old, and I live just outside DC.

SW: 142 (March 7)
    CW: 142 (March 7)
    GW: 122
    Height: 5'4"
  • naturallyhazel
    naturallyhazel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Leticia here from New York and I'm excited to loose 20 pounds by June so I can try for another baby. I'm 37 years old, love God, wife, mom to Hannah Grace (14 months). Looking forward to being a healthy hot mamma.

Current weight: 169
    June Goal weight: 149
    Overall Goal weight: 135
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Hey nicole here, im 5'2 and 140lbs. my goal weight is : 120-125 so yea been working out extremely hard now and hoping to look good finally this summer cuz i havent worn a bikini since I was 14 and im 26now
  • southernyogini
    southernyogini Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Flo. I live outside of Atlanta, GA. I work behind a computer 8+ hours a day and teach yoga in the evenings. I am in a rut and gained back the 20 pounds I lost a few years ago. I am trying to find the right mix again. With watching what I eat and more cardio/yoga.

Heaviest weight: 151
    Current Weight: 145
    Goal Weight with 20 pound club: 125
    Overall weight goal: 120
    Height: 5'3
  • mestop1
    mestop1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi All, my name is Mary, I'll be 33 in a month and I'm currently living in Juneau, Alaska. My goal is to lose around 20 pounds so I was glad to find this group. I may be overshooting a bit but my fitness goal is to run a half marathon this summer.

Starting Weight 140.2
    Current Weight 135
    Goal around 120
    Height 5'4"
  • maryjboom
    maryjboom Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    HI. Hope it is not too late to join.
    My name is Mary and live in Boston, MA. I am 5'9.5" , large frame, and 210lbs. my ultimate goal is 180, my summer goal is 190lbs.
  • Nastastia
    Nastastia Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    So far I started at 146.8 I have been working out for 4 weeks almost everyday. And I have drastically changed my eating habits 2 weeks before I started working out. I have already lost almost 13 pounds in about 6 weeks. I would love to have more friends on here that have the same goals. I hope to get down 20 pound or at least 15 around July.

Current Weight: 134
    Goal Weight with 20 pound club: 114
    Overall weight goal: 110

So From Start date 03/03/2012 my goal is to lose 36.8 I have 24 left to lose as of today.

I make my goals in small progressive amounts
    Goal #1 lose 4 pounds to be 130
    Goal #2 If I lose another 7 pounds it will be 20 pounds lost and where I was at before 126 when I started my job a year ago
    Goal #3 by May 24 s lose 9 pound I will be at 125
    Goal #4 next is to be at 120 so 14 pounds will get me there. Most of my life I never went about this weight so this is a very important one to me.

Last goal is going to be to lose another 4 pound and be at my healthy normal weight at 110.

Exercise and cutting useless calories has helped with this 13 pounds lost for me. If anyone wants to add me please do. Each day is new struggles and new accomplishments. I like to read post from peoples daily achievements.
  • TamekaJ1
    TamekaJ1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 200
    Goal weight with 20 pound club: 193
    Overall Weight Goal: 160
    Height: 5"3

I can't believe it but I feel I'm getting close to my goal and it's getting exciting!