Week Two

Options
Mismis28
Mismis28 Posts: 36 Member
Hi all!
CONGRATS! to everyone who made it through week one! I just did my first workout for week two and I got to say I'm more soaked in sweat than EVER :smile:

It is, however, the BEST feeling so make sure YOU keep going, do your workout, even if you feel like quitting, at least do this first workout of the week cause I think it will keep you going :)

So here's a support-thread for week two, I'm curious, how are you doing?

Replies

• BeccaMovinUp
    Options
    I started week 2 yesterday, this week I'm going to change my workout time from the morning to the evening because I think I'll be able to put more into it after eating something rather than doing it on an empty stomach.
    What do you guys think?

I'm also decreasing daily calories by 150, I haven't lost any weight or body fat. I was eating too many anyway.

All the best to all of you insane people making it to week 2!
  • MariarR33
    MariarR33 Posts: 69
    Options
    I have done Insanity on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning. I feel that i would be weighed down by food if I did it later in teh day. Interesting to see how the afternoon run would go. Good luck!
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I started week 2 yesterday, this week I'm going to change my workout time from the morning to the evening because I think I'll be able to put more into it after eating something rather than doing it on an empty stomach.
    What do you guys think?

I'm also decreasing daily calories by 150, I haven't lost any weight or body fat. I was eating too many anyway.

All the best to all of you insane people making it to week 2!

Do not do Insanity straight after eating I guarantee it will come back up to greet you. Give it at least 1 hour to settle :smile: (my 2 cents )
  • doublezizzle
    doublezizzle Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've done it both - first thing in the morning on an empty stomach (not gonna do THAT again) and in the evening. For some reason, I find that by the evening I have more energy and do a better workout. I guess it's all about what works for you!
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Just started Week 2 of Insanity. This time I have my new HRM (came in the mail yesterday). Used it for the first time during my workout today and apparently was greatly underestimating calories with just "Aerobic - high impact" - by about 200.... Thats like... a really good dark beer's worth of calories!
  • chasity09
    chasity09 Posts: 18
    Options
    iam on week two as well i do it as soon as i wake up i just find it easier it gives me energy after i catch my breath lol!! i do my lil workouts later in the day !
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    Options
    Day one Week 2: Cardio Power and Resistance, still hate the tricep dips feel totally awkward with the ball push up thing, but all in all a good sweat dripping workout my pushups improved a little today be awesome when I can do them non stop. :smile:
  • Hurricane_C
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of Insanity and oh my... still just as difficult. I did Pure Cardio for the first time (was missing that disc along with Cardio Recovery during week 1) the other day and it made me really nervous when he was like 'is anyone else nervous for this workout? I'm nervous'. That's never a good sign. I nearly died. But I'm back at it. I'm a day behind schedule because I took an extra rest day to catch up on sleep. I can't see any physical results yets, but on my last run I was faster :)
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    Options
    Day two: Pure Cardio still= pure torture LOL. And Hurricane_C when I first heard him say that I was like "oh no, I am really going to die if he is saying that" LOL. I really would like to improve with my pushups and power squats it's like my legs go dead with them.
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    Options
    One more day of week two. I wasn't able to do my workout Thursday so have pushed everything back a day e.g. did my Cardio Recovery on Friday, just means tomorrow (Sunday) I will be going hard. Monday will be interesting with my second Fit Test I am not sure how I will go to be honest I don't feel a lot fitter I think that will take a bit more time. But will think of that later for now I need to psych myself up for tomorrow my last day of week two woot!!
  • Hurricane_C
    Options
    Didn't do INSANITY yesterday... went for a 3.6 mile run instead... let me tell you... Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs were killer today... Fit test tomorrow. EEK! And I think my boyfriend is going to start it tomorrow :)
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    Options
    Last day of week 2 finished yay. OMG cardio abs are HARD!! I couldn't do all of it and had to take a lot of breaks, especially the out and up one killer!!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I am on day 10 and loving it! I love how it's structured; crazy hard warm-up then stretch to catch your breath then intense workout with the odd waterbreak to breathe. It really does take you to your enth power then brings you back down so the level of satisfaction/endorphins being released is enormous compared to other programs I’ve done (Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire, 30DS, ChaLean Extreme).

I will admit, I should be on day 11 but I skipped a day - I was being lazy on a Thursday evening, no good excuse, no injury or illness.
  • Nserrano03
    Options
    Whew! made it through week one! Week 2 Day 2 tonight!
    :smile:
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I finished week 2!
    I won't do much high jump since it hurts my left knees.